My sincere apology.
My name when I was banned: MILTON

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18579737

Banning Admin: Can't remember. Was a long time ago.

Ban Length: Week at first, then extended to a month and then a perma.

Reason for the ban: At the time im not sure. I think it was because the admin thought me and my friend failed to RP. This is when I got angry and started ranting.

Why we should unban you: Im sure many of you won't remember what happened but at the time I was banned. I thought the week ban was unfair at the time so I went to appeal the ban on the forums in which I got fairly hot headed and decided to shout at the staff.

I understand that was wrong and you all have my sincere apologies.

I would just like to ask to have my perma removed. It has been over six months now and I think that during the time both me and the admin involved got a bit frustrated with each other leading to the situation.

I can totally understand his frustration as I was acting like a petulant child at the time.

I hope you will consider letting me join your community once again Smile

Thank you.
Already said no to epic, and by rant I think you mean you attempted to propkill me, and when I gave you a 100k for that you flamed on the forums, and posted on a certain imageboard asking them to troll, flame, and DDoS us.
(Yes, I saw that and even screened it Cheese)
(08-21-2011, 02:59 PM)Storm Wrote: Already said no to epic, and by rant I think you mean you attempted to propkill me, and when I gave you a 100k for that you flamed on the forums, and posted on a certain imageboard asking them to troll, flame, and DDoS us.
(Yes, I saw that and even screened it Cheese)

Fair enough. Im just stating that was six months ago and alot has changed. If you do not want to reverse the ban that's fine.
No, I'd rather not allow a prop killer who tantrums when he is punished to the extent of getting our server and forums DDoS'd.
(08-21-2011, 03:01 PM)Storm Wrote: No, I'd rather not allow a prop killer who tantrums when he is punished to the extent of getting our server and forums DDoS'd.

Like I said I lost my temper. Im not trying to argue. Im apologizing.
Well, you shouldn't be unbanned because you were asking to get us DDoS'd cause you were buttmad about being banned.
And in that official thread you actually got laughed at aswell wich was quite amusing but I still say no.
-Signature removed-
We all lose our temper at points, fair enough. But you went way too far, I took enough sh*t off you and your friends to last me a lifetime.
(08-21-2011, 03:04 PM)Storm Wrote: We all lose our temper at points, fair enough. But you went way too far, I took enough sh*t off you and your friends to last me a lifetime.

As I said im not going to contest your decision not to unban me but I am sincerely sorry for how I acted. Regardless if you still don't wish to unban me.
You are not going to be unbanned. Asking for people to DDoS the server alone would be enough for a perm; we don't want players like you in this community.