Unban Request [aLund]
Your name: aLund

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10275897

Banning Admin: Andreas

Ban Length: 1 day

Reason for the ban: rdm'ing

Why we should unban you: Cause i really dont know whats happened... i actually just want a explanation.

Thanks.
Could i get an answer ?
(08-21-2011, 04:06 PM)andersklund Wrote: Could i get an answer ?

We will need to wait for the banning admin to post.
Well ok, basically There was a ban requeston ez(L) and gold digger posted the tread, I looked at the videos and I said ok, thats good for a ban. When I looked at one of the videos I saw you crowbaring ez(L) cause he randomly tazed Gold Digger.

The video is found here: http://www.xfire.com/video/4c6170/
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Alund before you respond the Mikey please note that killing a player because they are rules breaking makes you just as bad and counts as RDM.
(08-21-2011, 04:32 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Alund before you respond the Mikey please note that killing a player because they are rules breaking makes you just as bad and counts as RDM.

Why do I need to note that? Its in the rules, and We say this over and over and over.

If they don't get it by now then I see why I should repeat my self. Yes?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(08-21-2011, 04:35 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(08-21-2011, 04:32 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Alund before you respond the Mikey please note that killing a player because they are rules breaking makes you just as bad and counts as RDM.

Why do I need to note that? Its in the rules, and We say this over and over and over.

If they don't get it by now then I see why I should repeat my self. Yes?

I just forsaw that as his next post. The evidence is there in on video, mikey has explained.

Denied and closed.