Skatehawk11: Unban request
Your name: Skatehawk11 

Your ban ID: 49948

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Attempting to crash the server, massive prop

Involved: My friend and I

Why we should unban you: At the time I was not playing on Fearless and my friend messaged me saying that he was banned for a "stupid" reason and he told me to go on the server and use large prop to kill players for revenge. I accepted and I spawned a prop and killed a small amount of people before I was banned. I request to be unbanned because it has been awhile now and I have never been a troll but I did it anyways. I sincerely apologies to all the players and staff members that I caused trouble to. I was also permanently banned on the forums under the name "skatehawk11" for letting my friend have access to my account and post very rude and disrespectful messages. I dont expect to be unbanned and if I don't I still do apoligie for my actions at the time.  I also apologize if I am breaking more rules on making an alternate account on the forums to make this unban request. 
I literally see 0 reasons for you to be unbanned.
My car was thrown onto a roof by you.
I agree with Venom here.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Not to mention if you take a look at Bender's signature, that was your statement after you were punished.
Your account, your deeds, your responsibility. You blew any of your chances when your "account" posted all those idiotic posts.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.

Three votes against you. There's no reason why you should be unbanned. You screwed up and took it too far.
There's nothing else to discuss. You blatantly broke the rules and are now paying the consequences for that.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator