Should the admins clean up the suggestions forum a little bit?
Im going through the suggestions and noticed that there is 97 pages with suggestions back to 2012, many of them are duplicates of things already approved/denied, maybe it should be cleaned a bit?
The following 1 user Likes Voluptious's post:
  • James_Gaff
Ban Requests, unban requests, admin abuse chases and blacklist requests are a bit more important.
The staff members aren't always on to do the work so I'll say let them decide when it's time.

It's not like they leave it all unnoticed.
I get that, but when its 93 pages long i started to wonder if a clean up was in suite, but as you say, the admins must have time
Give them their time, they have other things to do too.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38542
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Not sounding like I want to shift the blame for an untidy forum onto others', but I've always viewed the Suggestions and Bugs sections as like the "Developers'" corner. Moderators can pitch in and moderate the threads, but at the end of the day - they aren't the ones making the updates.

When I was an admin, I was thinking of ways to clean it up, but wasn't really sure how to; unless you just go through and start denying suggestions which is likely to get some abuse thread placed on you...
Regards,
aviator
It'd be nice to shift a lot of the old stuff into the denied subforum, but it's the developers who mainly work on that area, and it's quite possible that we could deny an old suggestion that is actually a good idea and very easy to implement now. That sort of thing is best left to developers, who also have better ways to spend their time than cleaning the forum.

Cleaing it up would also make it harder to search for old suggestions to avoid repeats, but 90% of people don't bother with this anyway.
Aviator said 1 think right , the sugestions should be taken by a Dev , but since theres only 2 devs they cant clean it at all , they have many pages for read , i think there should be moderators of foruns , like 5 , and start cleaning the forum and keep it on shape and actual Wink
It can't really be cleaned as such though. A lot of them suggestions are useful and I sure know BSOG is working through a lot, and so are some players (me, Mavis, darknoob)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Wood came up with a plan.
Check it out