Ban Request on oye
Name of player: oye

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60151968

Time in GMT: ~2:00 AM

Server: v33x

Summary: Someone was being arrest and Gamer killed him. Just some citizen. After this, oye opened fire on the cops around hi I found later after trying to find the player's steam ID, he/she has 11 bans.

Evidence
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Yes I opened fire on the police around. All government at that time were random cuffing, arresting, vehicular theft, and used it as their escape car for after they would break NLR to RDM us (I got arrested for over 5min without a jail guard. there was only one cop at the time and he was the one arresting me). What you didn't record was the cop shooting from the nexus running over shooting then tazing us after he had just died from doing the exact same thing. so yes every time they broke NLR they would shoot anyone insight without ANY warning and reason. Them shooting me each time gave (after spawning) me an RP reason to shoot back. I do have evidence of the over arrest limit and of one of the cops coming to me in prison and opening the cell to kill me... oh and sir crow weren't you the one who call [FL:RP] Georgy a "***" and had said "your just butt hurt because your gay".... and the evidence doesn't show anything, although I do admit it and I had reason, you are in no place to be putting a ban request.
(09-19-2014, 10:53 PM)Clowers014 Wrote: Yes I opened fire on the police around. All government at that time were random cuffing, arresting, vehicular theft, and used it as their escape car for after they would break NLR to RDM us (I got arrested for over 5min without a jail guard. there was only one cop at the time and he was the one arresting me). What you didn't record was the cop shooting from the nexus running over shooting then tazing us after he had just died from doing the exact same thing. so yes every time they broke NLR they would shoot anyone insight without ANY warning and reason. Them shooting me each time gave (after spawning) me an RP reason to shoot back. I do have evidence of the over arrest limit and of one of the cops coming to me in prison and opening the cell to kill me... oh and sir crow weren't you the one who call [FL:RP] Georgy a "***" and had said "your just butt hurt because your gay".... and the evidence doesn't show anything, although I do admit it and I had reason, you are in no place to be putting a ban request.

Witness

Oye is correct. I watched Gamer12071 multiple times break NLR to arrest, shoot & taz people who haven't committed a crime.
Nah, I didn't say anything like that. I was the first hummer to leave. Who ever was the last hummer to leave must have said that or something. But it wasn't me who said anything like that. I can place a BR on who ever I like as long as I have evidence, and follow the format.

I understand the police was breaking rules. I made a BR for those players as well. It still doesn't give you the right to kill the police because they're breaking rules. That's back seat administrating.

Here is the BR I made on Gamer12071- http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52187
(09-20-2014, 04:04 AM)SirCrow Wrote: "It still doesn't give you the right to kill the police because they're breaking rules. That's back seat administrating."

[Image: RuyEY7F.jpg]

Gamer12071 was warned multiple times by players of his rule-breakage and an Admin was contacted. I don't see how Oye took this situation into his own hands, just defending himself against a cop who kept shooting at him.

(09-19-2014, 10:53 PM)Clowers014 Wrote: Them shooting me each time gave (after spawning) me an RP reason to shoot back.
As you see in the video for gamer's br video, he did shoot some random person. I then opened my console to get his steamID. I closed the console after I heard shooting to see what was going on. The first shot I heard was a galil. A galil that was in the hands of Oye.
(09-20-2014, 05:33 AM)SirCrow Wrote: As you see in the video for gamer's br video, he did shoot some random person. I then opened my console to get his steamID. I closedon't console after I heard shooting to see what was going on. The first shot I heard was a galil. A galil that was in the hands of Oye.

I'm the Gun-dealer at the time, and what the evidence doesn't show is Gamer12071 tazzing me then warranting and  coming towards Oye with a tazzer (without a valid rp reason) and that's when Oye & somebody with an aug inside the tunnels began firing. (No FearRP was broken).

EDIT:
THIS WAS AT AN EARLIER TIME. PLEASE EXCUSE THIS POST
To make it a bit easier, I uploaded the entire clip from where Gamer started shooting to where Oye jumps into his truck.

EDIT: Take a look at Gamer's deaths before he kills the handcuffed player, and once Anonymous350 starts to shoot him with his MP5. He died. Anonymous started shooting at the officer, though he had shot me, not him.

EDIT:
(09-20-2014, 05:55 AM)SirCrow Wrote: EDIT: Take a look at Gamer's deaths before he kills the handcuffed player, and once Anonymous350 starts to shoot him with his MP5. He died. Anonymous started shooting at the officer, though he had shot me, not him.

If you didn't see the EDIT above on my last post, it was at an earlier time. Yes, gun-fire was happening I went to 95hp and turned around shot and was immediately arrested. However this isn't about me. Oye will be on later, We'll wait for his reply.
Thanks anonymous. The last video you posted just helps my case more. and I wasn't backseat admining. each time they spawned they would come ruining out shooting me and the rest of the people in the area. as soon as a bullet would it me I would unload on them. It doesn't matter about how many deaths he had because each time I killed anyone during the whole ordeal I waited till I was shot and had FULLY VALID rp reason to shoot them. And every time they spawned they would shoot me, thus giving me my reason. I had told them to stop. I had made it bluntly aware to them multiple times (as well as everyone else did) that they were breaking many rules. However I was not backseat admining in any way shape or from. As for the person that was calling people a "***" yes you are right, I stand corrected, it was not you but who ever was with you at that time.