BR On Small Beans
Name of player: Small Beans

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26987590 

Time in GMT: 12am forum time?

Server: 33x

Summary: Player was spawning props on the suburb walls to snipe players, in doing so he shot an unarmed civilian who wasnt even involved in the situation.

When informed he was being investigated for this, he went on an ooc rage insulting the admin the evidence was ininitaly sent to

Evidence:

[Image: 43362CBF94A8DE6E1B0E0FD813A3BDD075EE309A]
 His prop he was useing to climb onto the wall to snipe at people, body of the civ he shot visible near the other people.

Logs will show his kill

His rant after being told George was looking into it:

[Image: 0D6028D2CA15BD83D24D1DE0D1987685029BECEF]

[Image: 250A6B77BC89F2950A70242A4EC9412FE3FDDF15]
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
So the evidence that you have provided is completely incorrect. The first picture, the prop was there for a previous role play, and the kill you speak of, is on one of the guys that raided my house and broke all my stuff. The second is completely unrelated and not aimed at the admin or you. It was during an argument with "Agorith" as he was breaking a lot of rules and swearing and flaming at us. Yes, I could have handled him a lot better, so i apologise for that, but it is unrelated to what you are accusing me of. And the third was a little joke, and is obviously not to be taken seriously. The whole server was just arguing and flaming, so I tried to make some light of the situation. You have the right to ban request me, but don't use unrelated stuff to make it look worse.
(09-19-2014, 04:34 PM)TerribleName Wrote: The first picture, the prop was there for a previous role play,(If this is the case, why were they placed at 6 different locations around the corlone spawn and used by you to gain a vantage point to shoot at players?)

and the kill you speak of, is on one of the guys that raided my house and broke all my stuff.
(He had no weapon in his hands at the time and was not one of the corlones raiding the building by the time we arrived, and you are saying then that you did infact use this prop to get higher on the wall to shoot him? If he was one of them as you say, are you saying you died, ran all the way back and then shot him? If not, how did you escape the house to get behind the raiding corlones and my security team when the house has only one door to the outside?)

The second is completely unrelated and not aimed at the admin or you. It was during an argument with "Agorith" as he was breaking a lot of rules and swearing and flaming at us. Yes, I could have handled him a lot better, so i apologise for that, but it is unrelated to what you are accusing me of.

(This is just flat out a lie, as you can clearly see you quote me saying he was investgateing you "He can investigate me all he likes, ive done nothing wrong, I hope he enjoys you investigateing his penis" after already previously having said im under his desk sucking his dick)

And the third was a little joke, and is obviously not to be taken seriously. The whole server was just arguing and flaming, so I tried to make some light of the situation. You have the right to ban request me, but don't use unrelated stuff to make it look worse.

(Yes, you and 3 others were argueing over OOC and flameing each other, and no the last part is not a joke, you directed it at both me and georgetheboy after being informed i forwarded him the above evidence, one cannot just say something insulting to someone he does not know and then laugh it off saying he didnt mean it, life does not work that way)
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(09-19-2014, 05:00 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 04:34 PM)TerribleName Wrote: (If this is the case, why were they placed at 6 different locations around the corlone spawn and used by you to gain a vantage point to shoot at players?) : As you can clearly see, there is only 1 prop on that wall. It was there for a previous role play as I said, and any of the rebels and probably the corleones could tell you that.

(He had no weapon in his hands at the time and was not one of the corlones raiding the building by the time we arrived, and you are saying then that you did infact use this prop to get higher on the wall to shoot him? If he was one of them as you say, are you saying you died, ran all the way back and then shot him? If not, how did you escape the house to get behind the raiding corlones and my security team when the house has only one door to the outside?) : He raided the house previous to the corleones. I had went to town to find a BMD to get a hostage rope, I couldnt find one so I returned, and I was told by the other rebels which of the people to kill.

(This is just flat out a lie, as you can clearly see you quote me saying he was investgateing you "He can investigate me all he likes, ive done nothing wrong, I hope he enjoys you investigateing his penis" after already previously having said im under his desk sucking his ***) : Firstly, you are referring to the third picture there. Secondly, all other comments apart from the investigating one were aimed at Agorith. Anyone on the server at the time can back me up on that, as it was pretty obvious.

(Yes, you and 3 others were argueing over OOC and flameing each other, and no the last part is not a joke, you directed it at both me and georgetheboy after being informed i forwarded him the above evidence, one cannot just say something insulting to someone he does not know and then laugh it off saying he didnt mean it, life does not work that way) : As I've already said, all other comments were aimed at the flamers. I didnt aim a thing at georgetheboy at all, and thats how life works, I dunno if you're new to life or not, but most people would call it "banter".
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding prop climbing, staff disrespect.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team