GeorgeTheBoy
Name: Joykill

Time/Date: 11:20PM GMT

Steam Forum ID: 6480

Name of Administrator: GeorgeTheBoy

Evidence: Link

The thread was not requested closed, and I see no other reason behind closing this thread. 
Refer to forum rule

1.1 g.) You are allowed to state your opinion about Fearless, even if it's negative. Please make sure your opinion is based on arguments and is not just spreading hate, because that will result in a warning/ban. Don't state your opinion about the community randomly in threads, this is unnecessary and offtopic.
From what I understand, he was going off from what you said ; "I might just drop it". Seemed like you closed the discussion.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You made a thread about how your post on an abuse thread was removed for an invalid reason. When, in fact, it broke forum rules regarding posting on an abuse thread.

The rules clearly state:

Quote:2. You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:

•     the accusing user
  •     a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.
The reason we don't want everybody to post in the admin abuse threads is because the threads will be a big mess.

You then decided to make a thread in the discussions forum about how this was unfair. You had no intention to start a discussion, you just wanted to express your disagreement by going after the staff and the way that they do things.

After several comments about how you were in the wrong by both administrators and players, you then stated: "So might as well just drop it". This shows that you have dropped your side of the argument which resulted in the "discussion" of the matter coming to an end.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(09-20-2014, 01:33 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You made a thread about how your post on an abuse thread was removed for an invalid reason. When, in fact, it broke forum rules regarding posting on an abuse thread.

The rules clearly state:

Quote:2. You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:

•     the accusing user
  •     a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.
The reason we don't want everybody to post in the admin abuse threads is because the threads will be a big mess.

You then decided to make a thread in the discussions forum about how this was unfair. You had no intention to start a discussion, you just wanted to express your disagreement by going after the staff and the way that they do things.

After several comments about how you were in the wrong by both administrators and players, you then stated: "So might as well just drop it". This shows that you have dropped your side of the argument which resulted in the "discussion" of the matter coming to an end.

Quote:You made a thread about how your post on an abuse thread was removed for an invalid reason. When, in fact, it broke forum rules regarding posting on an abuse thread. 
Have you read my thread? 
Let me quote myself; 

Quote:I'm not disputing my individual case, as well, obviously isn't up for discussion. As I see it, your opinion is seemingly more 'correct' or 'valid' than my take on it, solely because of your position in the administration. You're not stating facts, but your personal opinion.

Quote:You then decided to make a thread in the discussions forum about how this was unfair. You had no intention to start a discussion, you just wanted to express your disagreement by going after the staff and the way that they do things.
AKA. raising discussion. Any discussion starts by somebody stating their opinion. I never 'went after the staff', was merely stating my opinion on how posts (and removing them in particular) is handled. 

Quote:After several comments about how you were in the wrong by both administrators and players, you then stated: "So might as well just drop it". This shows that you have dropped your side of the argument which resulted in the "discussion" of the matter coming to an end.
So saying drop it at any place in any thread will mean that I'm actively requesting it closed? No. Unless I clearly stated I want it closed, it's not for closure, unless of course rules are broken. You're taking words out of context, hence why you only quote a few words from my otherwise 81 word post on the matter.
You obviously knew that, but that part of the post was ironically meant, one can easily tell my reading that and the next sentence.
I honestly don't see the abuse here, and this is far from abuse-case worthy.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Case reviewed and denied.

No abuse noted. You wrongfully posted in the courthouse, then posted a thread which disrespected certain administrators as well as was negative in general. It then resulted in flaming and negativity and was rightfully closed.