Ben1144 Unban Appeal
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Be1144

Your ban ID: 53662

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: Contrabasing as a gun dealer at UM.

Involved: Me, One other staff member and [FL:M] Link66

Why we should unban you: For a start, I was a not a gun dealer, I was a Black Market Dealer and I had just joined the server. I was asked if I owned a building I had owned in my previous session, I was about to re-buy the residence but did not yet own it. I was looking forward to playing with you guys tonight. I don't yet have a mic but am really starting to get in to CityRP.
[Involved - Sent @ call and was responded to]

Ok, So as i was driving down the road, I saw a paramedic in a Supra, I pulled him over and started speaking to him OOC-Ly, You came down the road at the same time and i heard your friend say something over the lines of 'I switched jobs to heal someone' Who i had a feeling was you as you said you were in skype with him, As your friends drove off to change job we walked around Um and my friend (Dr. Jaffacake) said he saw Contra through a window, I did a /door and noticed it was yours, We asked if you lived there with your friend and you replied positively. As soon as i said that i called link and he responded quickly. After that you were banned and i also believe your friend was too, But thats all i was there for.

Sorry if this couldnt help and i shall no longer comment unless asked a question.
Question: What if the other dude was flat out lying? I had owned the place but had since logged out because my PC blacked out and taken my dog out while it cooled down. If it showed with my name on the door then I didn't know the server kept the doors once you left the server...
Question: Isn't the normal practice for contraband to call the police and not deal with it OOC anyway?
(09-18-2014, 08:23 PM)Ben1144 Wrote: Question: What if the other dude was flat out lying? I had owned the place but had since logged out because my PC blacked out and taken my dog out while it cooled down. If it showed with my name on the door then I didn't know the server kept the doors once you left the server...

Doors do not keep when you leave, i beileve this is a regular bug but admins can check when you bought it

(09-18-2014, 09:37 PM)Ben1144 Wrote: Question: Isn't the normal practice for contraband to call the police and not deal with it OOC anyway?

Basing as a BMD isnt allowed and thats the main reason why this was issued
Cool. Spent my banned time re-reading the rules. :-)
Denied.

Player broke the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator