Richtea's Ban Appeal.
Your name: [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea

Your ban ID: 53658

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FailRP, Failure to follow FearRP

Involved: Police officer - Germangamer
          Friend of mine - Irazer hd

Why we should unban you: Situation: me and irazer where in the jails for around 10 minutes. During that time we were talking to each other making slurping noises. We went in the showers and did some rp there, asked the officer if he had towels ect. After around 5 minutes after this one officer who had just arrived tried to force me into a cell using a lowered tazer.

I turned around and said " You can't arrest without a warrant" 5-10 seconds after this (before the officer had even replied) Enzyme came out of vanish and banned me for failRP/fearRP.

2 points. FailRP has nothing to do with it, i see how Fear RP could but i still beleive im right on that one.

If enzyme was following us around watching us, he choses to ban me and Irazer but not even warn or speak to the cop who was arresting without warrents.

The server was lagging a lot, sendimg chat messages were massively delayed so a @ call could have took a while - it just makes it worse that the admin witnessed the other rule breakers but chooses to punish mine.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The officer had the tazer raised (you can't lower a tazer as far as I know) and told you to enter the cell. You were handcuffed and already in the jail on v33x. When he gave you a direct order you simply refused and started arguing claiming he didn't have a warrant and etc.

The failRP comes from you guys creeping about making slurping noices and messing about. An officer has a gun pointed at you and you guys walk around and make slurping noises acting unserious.

At this time, the chat was stable and not laggy as it was previously on. This is however not an excuse to break fearRP and failRPing by making slurping noises and messing about.

I saw you guys messing about in jail with making slurping noises when I was flying around the server phased. I chose to stick around since I saw you guys were messing about, making slurping noises and etc.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
just to let you know, when I saw the tazer it looked lowered on my screen.
The tazer looked lowered on my screen as well, the officer with the gun had not gave orders and was happy to leave us too it. Im confused as to how making a noise is failRP though.
wannabe skid
The officer who was with you originally (GermanGamer) was the one furthest away from the jail-cells, while the officer with the gun giving orders was the closest one to the cells.
Sincerely, Enzyme
To make life simpler, lets just use Stevo's thread, saves us duplicating messages.
wannabe skid
You defend yourself in your case, and Stevo can defend himself in his case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Both of you were tresspassing in Nexus. You were both cuffed.
He had a valid reason for detaining you.

You can argue all you want, but this ban was valid, even if you don't agree to it.
FearRP and failRP both occured, and both of you should have known better.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme