Unban
Your name: ExclusiveDuckz™

Your ban ID: 53650

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: FearRP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Because is got banned for FearRP. (Tresspassing) And i was behind the "Barricades" which were frozen props on the road. Link66 probably don't know much about it cuz he teleported to me and gave me a ban not even asking what i did or anything. (Maybe he is a wizard?)
-Involved-

Those barricades was wooden and could be destroyed if you drove into them.

You ran away with gun- / tazerpoint at you, breaking FearRP.

Being a troll in a unban request won't get you far.

Quote:
Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
The barricades were not wood, lel. I drove right into them on purpose and they DID NOT breake. And what you do not seem to understand is, i was not running away i was running in around in the same area while talking with them, cause they had frozen props on the road, not wooden props and that is not allowed, if you are following the rules. If you think i'm wrong, go read the rules. And again i was BEHIND the "barricades" so you failed your job by arresting me for being on the right side of the barricades. Good job!
(09-19-2014, 11:49 AM)DicKiliCki Wrote: The barricades were not wood, lel. I drove right into them on purpose and they DID NOT breake. And what you do not seem to understand is, i was not running away i was running in around in the same area while talking with them, cause they had frozen props on the road, not wooden props and that is not allowed, if you are following the rules. If you think i'm wrong, go read the rules. And again i was BEHIND the "barricades" so you failed your job by arresting me for being on the right side of the barricades. Good job!

Stop lying, they were wooden.

I saw it myself. And we drove through them to try and they broke. 

The ban was valid, you broke FearRP.
Deal with it.
Making some excusing about the barricades doesn't change the fact you broke fear rp
Denied