Who Is Your Favourite Server Team In The ( Owner , Admin , Mod , Veteran, )?
Dear Diary, day 9000, still waiting for my name. Don't know if it'll ever come... or if I was still known as a annoying shit in fearless.

Here's my favorite mods or admins anyways!
-Floodify: He was a great friend, and was awesome to be around, and was really easy going to and great to talk with on problems. (he also touches me)
-Zedsdead: He was a guy, I was his boss, we raided Nexus, he died and I ran away. GG.
-Venom: He was super awesome, and probably the best on this list honestly, I remember when he was a mod even.. good days.
-Enzymen: Talking to me alot, and being super funny, giving a great experience whenever I'm with or around him.
-Faustie: Giving me second chances, will always love <3. (I have you on steam, I will stalk your body)

Some fantastic players I miss hanging around with...
-Theomenz: Was awesome and was a good friend
-Brapierwit: Best guy in the server. Am I right..? Guys?
-Bowie R: Went through some shit with him, great friend as we fought our way into the nexus.

I think there was many more people I loved thats on FL but I forgot them being away.
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
The following 1 user Likes brapierwit2's post:
  • Bowiii

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Is Your Favourite Server Team In The ( Owner , Admin , Mod , Veteran, )? - by brapierwit2 - 11-04-2014, 11:20 PM