Who Is Your Favourite Server Team In The ( Owner , Admin , Mod , Veteran, )?
People who come to my mind when I think of favorites, as I said earlier, I like everyone. I'll name a few people though who have helped me and deserve some credit.

Hanetzu - Didn't meet Hane till about half a year ago, but she has become one of my best friends and somehow tends to keep me happy all the time. She changed my life a lot. I can't thank you enough Finnish artist. (Still remember you stalking me on 2d xD)

Rouch122 - I've known rouch since third grade IRL, he's a really close friend to me and I can depend on him a lot. He also introduced me to FL (thanks rouchie pouchy Cheese)

Venom - Had a lot of good times together, good man, good friend. You've also helped me in a matter of ways to, you're a good friend my fellow die-hard american! MURICA

Fultzy - A magnificent individual. Helped me when I had a question, no matter how foolish it was, he never turned me down. he's a good friend and has a great personality.

Flood - You bring shame to Doritos, but you're still one of my homedawgs man. Funny guy, good mate. (U.S Invasion of Sweden 2k14- what?)

Enzyme - Funny/psychotic man. But in a good way, tends to make my day a lot with simple conversations. He has also helped me when I need him.

Piannen - Pom, you're insane. But in a good way. You also have a good talent, just like Hanetzu. I see a lot of potential in that field for you.

Jarz - One of the first people I befriended in FL, had a lot of good times together! Never forget you man

Doug - We may not hang out that much anymore, but you're still one of my main homies man. Once an OG, always an OG brah.

Falcon - An interesting individual, but a good m8. :3

Fearless - Oh FL, where would I be without you? You have changed my life more than anything. I've met a lot of good friends, and learned a lot of necessary skills. So to the community, I thank you.

(If I forgot someone, send me a PM and I may edit this if I'm somehow not lazy enough. <3)
The following 6 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Hanetzu, DougisBest, Venom, Enzyme, Falcon, General Rickets
Well, let's see here... There's a lot of em, so I'll list em.

Current Admins/Mods
  • FalcRipper
  • Falcnett
  • DoomFalcon1
  • Falczyme
  • Falcstie
  • Flamecon
  • Falcify
  • Falctzy
  • General Falckets
  • FalcTheBoy
  • Infernalcon
  • Falconjunior
  • Fauld
  • FalcsDead
  • Predicon
  • TheBlackShadowofFalcon
  • SirFalcrow
  Veterans/SupposedToBeVeterans
  • Falciator
  • FalcDog
  • Falcvilion
  • WorldWideFalcon
  • Falkah
  Sorry if I forgot anyone, don't cry. I won't post anyone else because, you know, I don't want to post anyone else.

Apparently you can state your favorite player(s) as well? Well, here goes...

Spoiler :
Cheese

Spoiler :
Batman, just kidding.

Spoiler :
This is taking me a while.

Spoiler :
I have no social capabilities.

Spoiler :
No friends either.

Spoiler :
Alright, here it comes!

Spoiler :
Just kidding!

Spoiler :
Alright for real...

Spoiler :
I'm surprised you've gotten this far!

Spoiler :
Falcon! Yes! You've got it! I'm an egotistical fuck!

Spoiler :
How many spoilers does it take to get to the answer of a dumb question?

Spoiler :
Approximately 10 spoilers.

[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 6 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Nexus, Victorinox, Enzyme, General Rickets, Faustie, aviator
Burnett hands down is the best admin.
Someone may get left out and cry.
ForceGhost
The following 3 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Nevy, HellShell, dig
Might aswell leave mine here.

beflok
The following 2 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Nevy, Adamantite
(10-26-2014, 04:10 AM)NightShade Wrote: Someone may get left out and cry.

Someone be a doll and go run through all 12 pages of this and check if I've been left out or not, please.

Spoiler :
If I have I'll be so f*cking happy, I can finally be the hard-boiled ruthless geezer of an admin I've always wanted to be, complete with whiskey, cigars, blackjack, hookers, and Dark Souls.

Spoiler :
No fedoras though, fuck them.

Spoiler :
Stay in school kids, eat a balanced diet involving lean meats/fish and veg, do your exercise; Messi is the greatest.

(10-31-2014, 12:01 AM)Faustie Wrote: Someone be a doll and go run through all 12 pages of this and check if I've been left out or not, please.

Spoiler :
Messi is the greatest.

[Image: KcZpuA0.png]

Sorry, just had to write that.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Faustie
[Image: c469612c81.png]
[Image: 1da562a2b2.png]

Shorten down on the whiskey, eh?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Bowiii, Dauntless
THEIF
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, HellShell, Jan, Nevy, Adman