Who Is Your Favourite Server Team In The ( Owner , Admin , Mod , Veteran, )?
Adman and Jokhah, those two are like my favorite people that are in this community, or that used to be in it.
EDIT: Can't forget Freezak.

Players..:
Jan
Hostage
Weecow
Humla ( Nicest guy you're ever going to meet )
Infernawwwwww
Laurenz ( DigDug is still better goddamnit )
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Also Holdem was a great guy and a good example for the players.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • aviator
Soul is kinda cool
Kpred
Jan
General Rickets
Wood
Link66
zankaa222
Vein
Smex
Obay
Pavi

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Enzyme and Zeds because Norwegian fellows, Shadow for great laughs and when he and zeds played player catching (GMOD version of clay pidgen shooting) with me and another player (untill we got "evicted" from the alley on v2d)
My favorite people... Well the thing is, if I did choose... I would be leaving out all my other friends. Everyone is my friend! But to my close friends... (you know who you are, I love you in a non stalking sort of way.. Just kidding I know everything about you.)
(09-30-2014, 08:12 PM)Preditor Wrote: My favorite people... Well the thing is, if I did choose... I would be leaving out all my other friends. Everyone is my friend! But to my close friends... (you know who you are, I love you in a non stalking sort of way.. Just kidding I know everything about you.)

I love you too  Heart
These people but not limited to Sammerh, Darkerx, Chocolate Labrador, Greed^ and anyone that can RP and doesn't, well, be an idiot

Apologies to anyone who I missed out, do shout at me in pm!
i really really really really really really really really like eisenhorn
nice
The following 2 users Like Prune's post:
  • Nevy, HellShell
ForceGhost 
Gave me my first RP point and helped me out a lot

Nadrick
 Respectable, stood out as a great part of the team. 

Beflok 
Really respected him, also a great builder and knew how to RP

WordWideCoffee 
Quite the role-player, quite the minge. Enjoyed being around him, always friendly and was quite humorous.

StillAlive 
A very classy, cool guy. Very helpful and was a great member of the staff team. He did his job and he did it well.

Ruxandra
He/she did their job quite well despite the backlash from people. Definitely was dedicated towards purging those who were only here to break the rules and got them off the servers.

Zzzapp 
Was definitely one of my favored administrators on the server. He had been an admin when I joined the community and we had some really great RP's. He was a friendly guy, always helpful and taught me how to RP. It was a shame he had to do what he did, really disappointing. Nonetheless, a great player.

Not too familiar with the current admins/mods but they are all pretty good  Wink

Venom is the only admin that I really knew before he was promoted and we used to have some good times playing as cop! Definitely a great addition to the team and an active staff member!

Players:

I really need to get out there more, seems like since I have been back I have been busy with those in my clan and I haven't had the opportunity to get out there and get to know a lot of the new players or even the players who have been here just as long as I have. 

Of course I have made acquaintances from those in my clan so it is pointless to mention them. FUMUKU is a family in some sense.

Aoixification - Whereabouts unknown

Dr. Internet - Annoying at times but lovable. Plus he can hook you up and get you on the EvoRadio

BlackDog, Toxic, Rock, Sir Crow, Moist, Campress, Dub, Joey Skylynx, etc.

Equalizer too, dunno why
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Venom