Unban
Code:
Your name:[FL:RP]georgy,

Your ban ID:53582

Banned by:[FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason:Fear rp

Involved:[FL:RP]georgy,Ivan,Oye

Why we should unban you:I was banned for fearrp, which I did not do. -What Happened- I spawned in as a doctor on v2p, which you spawn in a parking lot, which I did. And ivan saw me as a citizen and then became a cop. During this time I walked across the parking lot (from spawn to sidewalk which is maybe 4-6 feet away) to the side walk which I walk a lit ways down. Ivan (now a cop) came to me and tazed me. When I was woken up I tried asking him why I was being arrested and he kept repeating, “get against the wall”. I went over to the wall and was arrested. Then after I got out I was walking around the sidewalk and came across Ivan (the cop) again and he was arresting a man for jay walking again. The man had walked right beside the cross walk, practically touching it (was maybe even a centimeter away) and was tazed and arrested immediately. Then I was asking in OOC why were you arresting him. Then he walked away without an answer. I asked him a second time, still in OOC, then he said get away from me. I started walking walking towards the offices and he was in front of me (this was seconds after the “OOC” dispute we had) and he turned around and tazed me saying I was harassing him. By this time around Oye was president and he, every few seconds, would taze me, saying be quiet for something I was asking in OOC,  and would constantly radio in for an arrest warrant for “harassment”. While he kept spamming the president I suddenly got banned for “fearrp”. I don’t know were fearrp fits into all of this and the admin who banned me wasn’t even in the game. If anything Ivan was in the wrong for tazing me for things I was asking in OOC and arresting people for supposed “jay walking”. Because when he became a cop I had been on the side walk the whole never.I never touched anything but sidewalk.
                       just because he has 1k+ hours doesn't mean he can do that.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
I was the president at this time and I had asked Ivan to stop Spamming tazing, and to stop spamming arrest warrant. But he didn't listen he kept doing it anyways and before I was pres. he arrest some other person for reckless driving when he wasn't even in sight of the mustang. Ivan was messing with someone else when I watched the car come from the city tunnel and park. when he parked that's when Ivan turned around and when the man got out he tazed and arrested him right then without saying a word.
I was undercover watching you the whole time. You blantly broke fear rp responding "No I can speak when I want!" when he had a weapon on you and told you to be quiet. and I kept watching you and you were walking away from the tazer. Yes I did talk to Ivan on the matter about that, and you were most certainly harassing him. You literally said "What are you gonna do about it b*tch?"  And you kept getting in his face. You should more than know what fear rp is. And you broke it.

Denied.