Content survey
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
150MB is not much. If you play Garry's Mod, I'm sure you have enough hard drive space. I downloaded about 1GB of content or more for a TNB server, only to play it for an hour or two. I can't wrap my head around the reasoning that having more than 150MB download would affect the amount of new players that join the server.

If anything, it will attract more players.
The following 5 users Like Nevy's post:
  • GRiiM, Wood, DarkN00b, General Rickets, Ciryl
Done.
Done!
Selinookh
Completed
Done!
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
If only I could of had a section called, "Direct message to the admin team as a whole regarding current gamemode content" :v
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Greed^
Done, As honest as I can Smile
My answers will be very confusing to comprehend, since I take about 15-20 minutes loading in per connection, and loads of missing textures on v2d. Laggy computer and recently recovered from computer overheating but brand new problem of too much memory usage.

But my answers are generally in the direction of "Go wild with it." I guess I am shooting myself in the foot here, but I really want some new content, because I know, as I load, that what I am loading is not going to change my experience on there, but a bunch of outdated useless content which I've seen over and over.
For the greater goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.....- *bing*

(FYI, in the servey I answered honestly. My above message means that I did all answers that didn't relate to specs with my opinion of "FEED ME MOAR")
(09-16-2014, 05:50 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: My answers will be very confusing to comprehend, since I take about 15-20 minutes loading in per connection, and loads of missing textures on v2d. Laggy computer and recently recovered from computer overheating but brand new problem of too much memory usage.

But my answers are generally in the direction of "Go wild with it."  I guess I am shooting myself in the foot here, but I really want some new content, because I know, as I load, that what I am loading is not going to change my experience on there, but a bunch of outdated useless content which I've seen over and over.
For the greater goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.....- *bing*

(FYI, in the servey I answered honestly. My above message means that I did all answers that didn't relate to specs with my opinion of "FEED ME MOAR")

If it keeps trying to download when you already have it, go to your options -> Multiplayer -> Do not download files. Downside is you'll have to turn it on whenever a new thing regarding materials/models is added.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Completed. Great idea to have the survey.