Content survey
Fearless addressing content updates?

[Image: M50MuhA.jpg?2?9795]
The following 2 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Moisty, General Rickets
(09-14-2014, 07:24 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Fearless addressing content updates?

Dont u think its time to FL start expanding and add new content ? there are more community's growing up , if we dont change we will be bellow and others will rise up and starting being better , its time to change the mind "small content is the ideal" because its not , look at Arma 2 or Arma 3 communitys with more then 5 gigas of custom content , and most of servers are full , FL must open their mind
(09-14-2014, 07:27 PM)therock1990 Wrote:
(09-14-2014, 07:24 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Fearless addressing content updates?

Dont u think its time to FL start expanding and add new content ? there are more community's growing up , if we dont change we will be bellow and others will rise up and starting being better , its time to change the mind "small content is the ideal" because its not , look at Arma 2 or Arma 3 communitys with more then 5 gigas of custom content , and most of servers are full , FL must open their mind

Yes.. that's kinda what I meant. I was shocked that finally we might see some big changes hence the "I don't believe it". Alas my wit is wasted. 
The following 2 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Disabled Angel, General Rickets
Done and done. Stop worrying about the download speed and get to adding lots of fun, new content!

I think that we should also keep the community's opinion present as well and have more polls like this so that we get what we want.
The following 3 users Like Theomenz's post:
  • Link, Wood, Obay
Uhm well, is it just me or the survey is here to just calm people down and tell them stuff is being made? Or we just gonna see another lazyness up there (not talking about admins) and get bored of all of this. Sometimes i think the people who add or make content just add what they want and NOT the community. Sorry, but this is my view on this. Maybe some people think FL is unique (it is) but with such low sized content the prize of Fearless is dropping down dramaticaly and some people are just blind and can't see it.
I just wanted to say someone should do something. And if anyone up there does not want to then what is reason staying here for some people... minimal changes on this community. The only dev here who was adding stuff was BSOG. I know, they got lives i respect it but still. SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING.

Yes, i was bored. Not mean't to offend someone.
Yes, i know not only BSOG it was just example so it wont be that long.
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Jan, GRiiM
I think a little more frequent updates would be nice, keeps it from not going so bland. 
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-14-2014, 07:43 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Uhm well, is it just me or the survey is here to just calm people down and tell them stuff is being made? Or we just gonna see another lazyness up there (not talking about admins) and get bored of all of this. Sometimes i think the people who add or make content just add what they want and NOT the community. Sorry, but this is my view on this. Maybe some people think FL is unique (it is) but with such low sized content the prize of Fearless is dropping down dramaticaly and some people are just blind and can't see it.
I just wanted to say someone should do something. And if anyone up there does not want to then what is reason staying here for some people... minimal changes on this community. The only dev here who was adding stuff was BSOG. I know, they got lives i respect it but still. SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING.

Many other developers have added lots of stuff, including Matt, Temar and BSOG.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-14-2014, 07:49 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(09-14-2014, 07:43 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Uhm well, is it just me or the survey is here to just calm people down and tell them stuff is being made? Or we just gonna see another lazyness up there (not talking about admins) and get bored of all of this. Sometimes i think the people who add or make content just add what they want and NOT the community. Sorry, but this is my view on this. Maybe some people think FL is unique (it is) but with such low sized content the prize of Fearless is dropping down dramaticaly and some people are just blind and can't see it.

Many other developers have added lots of stuff, including Matt, Temar and BSOG.

Yes, but look at the rate which it comes or if its huge or not. Its just lower than 1MB updates. + something gets deleted.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Haarek
Completed.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(09-14-2014, 01:20 PM)Wood Wrote: Filled it out, hopefully we can ignore the download speed now and actually add a lot of new content requiring downloads.

What wood said!
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!