Ban Request - Robbie_Tygo & TheDeadPixelNL
Name of player: Robbie_Tygo,
TheDeadPixelNL.

SteamID: Robbie_Tygo: STEAM_0:0:31407140.
TheDeadPixelNL: STEAM_0:1:27718147.

Time in GMT: Around 12:40PM, GMT+001.

Server: V2P.

Summary: Basically, they raided us for the reason: "(OOC) TheDeadPixelNL: Reasons: Treating me with a gun, locking me in a room. Calling me a fuckhead." However, they were civilians and they raided us. There isn't much to explain and the majority of the explanation is within the evidence section.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKVO-tip...e=youtu.be.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
I told one of your mates there would be consequences. One guys said "okay.. Whatever".

We forgot to change our jobs to "criminals". It's a minor mistake. For the rest we did everything right. We had a reason, we did it all by the rules.

this ban request is unnecessary.
This isn't the first time you've done this and we're extremely fustrated by it. Therefore, it is worthy of a ban request.
(09-14-2014, 12:06 PM)Bink Wrote: This isn't the first time you've done this and we're extremely fustrated by it. Therefore, it is worthy of a ban request.
Are you frustrated because we raided you for valid reasons, or are you frustrated because we forgot to change our jobs?
Because, you were raiding as a citizen, when any else does it, they get banned for a day.
I was there, I was in that contraband room then they blast open the doors for no reason and kill me.
They were also raiding as Citizens.
(09-14-2014, 12:18 PM)Kie413 Wrote: I was there, I was in that contraband room then they blast open the doors for no reason and kill me.
They were also raiding as Citizens.

Well, as stated earlier. Your boys treatened me with guns, locked me in and called me all kinds of names. Also, we forgot to change our job names. We did that wrong.
Request on Robbie_tygo reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).
You threatened them with guns and they returned for vengeance.

Request on TheDeadPixelNL reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).
You threatened them with guns and they returned for vengeance.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team