Ban request on [FL:RP] Enigma98
Name of player: [FL:RP] Enigma98

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50281427

Time in GMT: 12 40

Server: v2p

Summary: was going to raid after a call in radio and saw prop block

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/JZnKd7g
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Explain to me how it was propblock even though there was keypads and there was also buttons so if you were raiding you could have keypad cracked it to get past.
(09-13-2014, 02:06 PM)[FL:RP] Enigma98 Wrote: Explain to me how it was propblock even though there was keypads and there was also buttons so if you were raiding you could have keypad cracked it to get past.

Show me then.....
I cant show you the pictures you have taken are not eligible because they don't show everything.
I passed the border aswell and there were keypads.
aSahBi thanks for the support
(09-13-2014, 02:44 PM)[FL:RP] Enigma98 Wrote: aSahBi thanks for the support

you are quite clearly propblocing
Prop Block - When you cannot enter or leave an area where the is no chance of leaving aka no keypads or buttons to move the props.
(09-13-2014, 04:13 PM)[FL:RP] Enigma98 Wrote: Prop Block - When you cannot enter or leave an area where the is no chance of leaving aka no keypads or buttons to move the props.

Okay then, lets say this isnt prop block it is still kinda fail rp because no building is like that irl
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding prop blocking.

Basic Government Rules Wrote:6. You may build a roadblock while being police with permission from the president. You may use frozen props too, but players must be able to break trough the barricade with a car.

This border failed to follow this rule.

A blacklist from Physgun, props/entities, and Toolgun will be applied for 4 hours.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team