Unban Request on Duck!
Your name: Duck!

Your ban ID: 53563

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: RDM (Apparently)

Involved: Nuffko

Why we should unban you: This is what happend in order of events. 1. Gun Dealer comes up to me witha gun telling me im a bitch.  2. I tell him to put the gun down 3. Then he shoots me 4. Then i defend myself 5. He breaks NLR and comes back to shoot me so my friends get involed in killing him 6. He continues to break NLR 7. Link66 the undercover bans him for RDM and NLR(Ban ID: 53562) 8. Then i get banned for RDM when i defended myself from Gun dealers rdming me.... Link says i was spawn camping when i never went to the gun dealer spawn... Im sorry but what has this community come to... Admins and mods please tell me why i got banned in this situation for defending myself against a foe with a gun (I was mafia...)
I am aswell a witness of this situation, I personally think its a hate between Link and Duck, and its pretty unjust. What Duck said was pretty much the jist of what happened.
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
I am directly involved in this case (witnessed the entire argument) and the whole RDM issue.

Yes, the Gun Dealer had shot at you, and Link had taken action about this and issued a ban to the gun dealer. You was then banned for RDM.

After Link checked the logs, it was found that you'd killed the gun dealer but he hadn't even armed up a gun. Either way you've either backseated admined (killed him due to NLR) or lied to link about him having a weapon the second time so you RDMed him.

This is no personal hate between you and Link, like you kept stating via OOC, as he is just doing his job. The guy called "You" would have been banned but he hadn't actually killed the gundealer the second/third time. I fail to see why this is invalid, and you are lucky it was only one day, as you had disrespected Link a lot before this moment.

Spoiler: Screenshot shows a slight bit of the argument with Duck, complaining and being sarcastic to Link

You are lucky you didn't get blacklisted/banned for General rule 5.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-13-2014, 11:26 PM)Wood Wrote: I am directly involved in this case (witnessed the entire argument) and the whole RDM issue.

Yes, the Gun Dealer had shot at you, and Link had taken action about this and issued a ban to the gun dealer. You was then banned for RDM.

After Link checked the logs, it was found that you'd killed the gun dealer but he hadn't even armed up a gun. Either way you've either backseated admined (killed him due to NLR) or lied to link about him having a weapon the second time so you RDMed him.

This is no personal hate between you and Link, like you kept stating via OOC, as he is just doing his job. The guy called "You" would have been banned but he hadn't actually killed the gundealer the second/third time. I fail to see why this is invalid, and you are lucky it was only one day, as you had disrespected Link a lot before this moment.

Spoiler: Screenshot shows a slight bit of the argument with Duck, complaining and being sarcastic to Link

You are lucky you didn't get blacklisted/banned for General rule 5.

You don't know the full extent of the chat so this doesn't concern you
v2p [00:40:28] You (STEAM_0:0:41133149) Killed: Nuffko (STEAM_0:1:20314825) using weapon_mad_knife
v2p [00:40:48] Nuffko (STEAM_0:1:20314825) has spawned as Gun Dealer
v2p [00:41:54] [FL:RP] Duck! (STEAM_0:0:19471988) Killed: Nuffko (STEAM_0:1:20314825) using weapon_mad_knife

Explain. You had no reason to kill him, as he did not equip any type of weapon. The other times you killed him, he had a weapon equipped.

(09-13-2014, 11:00 PM)Bearad Wrote: I am aswell a witness of this situation, I personally think its a hate between Link and Duck, and its pretty unjust. What Duck said was pretty much the jist of what happened.

As I explained multiple times last night, I don't have any hate between Duck. I don't even know him... and yesterday night was the first time I saw him since I banned him. If anything, he has a hate against me for sanctioning him for his own actions. So I would suggest you stop pointing the finger at the wrong person and re-consider your opinion.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(09-14-2014, 11:44 AM)Link66 Wrote: v2p [00:40:28] You (STEAM_0:0:41133149) Killed: Nuffko (STEAM_0:1:20314825) using weapon_mad_knife
v2p [00:40:48] Nuffko (STEAM_0:1:20314825) has spawned as Gun Dealer
v2p [00:41:54] [FL:RP] Duck! (STEAM_0:0:19471988) Killed: Nuffko (STEAM_0:1:20314825) using weapon_mad_knife

Explain. You had no reason to kill him, as he did not equip any type of weapon. The other times you killed him, he had a weapon equipped.

(09-13-2014, 11:00 PM)Bearad Wrote: I am aswell a witness of this situation, I personally think its a hate between Link and Duck, and its pretty unjust. What Duck said was pretty much the jist of what happened.

As I explained multiple times last night, I don't have any hate between Duck. I don't even know him... and yesterday night was the first time I saw him since I banned him. If anything, he has a hate against me for sanctioning him for his own actions. So I would suggest you stop pointing the finger at the wrong person and re-consider your opinion.

What this doesn't show is that he threatend me in voice communication so threatening the mafia can cause you to die, If he wants to break NLR and threaten me saying he has a gun and im a bitch and yadda yadda yadda i will take that as a threat and kill him. Here, If you say to the mafia "I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH!" What do you think they will do? Kill you... They will take action and kill you for posing as a threat so therefore i killed him. I did not see him die as someone was chasing him with an AK i believe so i thought well he's haven't died yet so... In conclusion i can't see respawn logs, i can't see who killed anyone so how was i to know he died. Therefore without questioning you banned for unfairly.
You cannot kill someone for threats.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Denied.

ban valid