Can an admin come on?
Can an admin come v33x server? Admins are never on when I need them most! Robbtja G. RDM'd me...
Awh, you got RDM'ed?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 6 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Wood, Ivan Tempski, Bowiii, Suarez, NotSep, James_Gaff
I'm just gonna lay down something here:

I'm afraid an admin won't come on just because one player claims he got RDM'd. We don't know the whole situation and we require context before we just dig through the logs for a kill and then ban. Don't create a thread just because you got RDMed once on a server.
Admins aren't some pets or robots either where you just tell us to come on because you need us. We'll be on if we want to or if something serious is going ingame. 1 supposedly RDM-case is not a very good reason for any of us to come on I'm afraid.

If everyone were to do that then we'd sit in a stack of "ADMIN 2 BE NAOOOOOOOOOOO!"-threads and that's not something we want to see.

I'm sorry that you got RDM'ed if that really is the case, but we simply cannot be everywhere all the time I'm afraid. Try to gather some evidence in the future and then make a BR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Bowiii
I never thought that you would have been stupid enough to post such thread..
Sorry but that really came as a surprise.
(09-12-2014, 06:05 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: I never thought that you would have been stupid enough to post such thread..
Sorry but that really came as a surprise.

Buwie... PLZ... calm down... he does not deserve your hate! He is just... ehm..... mad.... so......buwie.....get...the...hell...out...u....scrublord...bears...will....eat...u
The following 3 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • aviator, Bowiii, James_Gaff
I thought this was a joke wtf?
Well, I think Enzyme adequately answered your question.

Closed.