It's been almost 2 years now and I regret everything
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] Constantine

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 23904

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL] DoomDude1

[b]Reason:[/b] FailRP, FearRP, lying to me, trying to get someone banned. Permed due to priors.

[b]Involved:[/b] Don't remember been almost 2 years.

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] It's been almost 2 years that I'm banned. My memories came back to me of the fun I used to have in [FL] RP and I would really like to get back in the business again. I'm really sorry for the rulebreak and I will do my best to ensure my respect of the rules. Please have mercy on my soul admins, it's been such a long time, please give me a last chance. Thank you.
Being sorry doesn't undo a permanent ban.
(09-11-2014, 01:45 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Being sorry doesn't undo a permanent ban.

So there is no chance for me to be unbanned after 2 years ? don't you think that's enough?
It's permanent for a reason. So unless you can tell us why we should unban you, this will be denied.
After much thought and consideration and after 1 denied unban request in June 2013, I have decided to post another unban request.
In the last 2 years I have thought about my time on this server, and my bans, of course. I have also played on some more RP servers, and I think I have gathered more experience, and matured a lot. I was doing a lot of RP events when I was playing, even did some with admins. I invited atleast 6 friends to play in your server and got a lot of fun and good RP situations. I regret what I did and I would like to have another chance because I really like this server and because I believe that I changed a lot during those two past years. Ofcourse it is also because I really love doing RP in GMod and I find that your server is the best in this category. I hope that you will reconsider my situation and take a leap of faith in giving me a new chance.
Please delete me!
No. I remember you perfectly, Constantine. You went around constantly calling me on people until I watched you literally provoke a rule breaking situation by breaking the rules yourself then call me immediately.

You aren't coming back here.