I don't believe I did anything wrong
Your name: TheKittenOverlord

Your ban ID: 53480

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Random arrest, fail rp, asking to be killed..

Involved: NOVA

Why we should unban you: The arrest was not random, NOVA killed a police officer by pushing his car into an obstacle while being pursued; I have no clue why it says FailRP, I didn't; I asked to be killed because I was  taken hostage by [unknown name] and he said he was going to execute me, but then appeared to be AFK so I was saying kill me because if I was going to die I didn't want to wait 15 minutes because he was AFK. I apologize for any FailRP I did unknowingly, but I really don't think I should be banned.
You did do something wrong. Nova didn't kill anybody, you could have even checked the score board. And you DO NOT asked to be killed. I shouldn't have to tell you how that's fail rp. 
Maybe next time you will learn from your mistakes. You should have seen what you did wrong. Hopefully you will take this lesson and not make this mistake again. If you don't know the rules, then learn them quickly please. I even told you to at one point to learn the rules. It appears you didn't look at them as i asked. Asking to be killed and randomly arresting people IS fail rp. Denied.