Richtea's Ban Appeal.
Quote:Have you got eveidence to backup any of those claims, because i can guarantee my weapon was hidden
I saw you myself, and I know you had it out and pointed down. As an admin, I don't need evidence.

Quote:I can guarentee i was killed through the door and ciryl already confirmed that
Ciryl killed you, yes. He was outside the building when everything was going on, and he approached you from behind.

Quote:i can guarantee i am not "randomly" walking around with a weapon, It's the job, you see people all the time in real life in airports, goverment areas ect. men who are armed.

You were not a police officer, nor SRU. You claim you had put your job to CLASSIFIED yet your job was Citizen. I checked the logs to confirm this, and even IF your job was classified, that's no excuse for you to randomly walk around with an assault rifle. If your job was "Governmental agent" or something, then that would be a reason. If your job is CLASSIFIED then you're trying to keep your job a secret to not raise any attention against you. Walking around with an AK47 defeats that whole purpose..

You randomly walked around the city with an AK47 as a citizen. That's failRP. Deal with it.

If you walk around with an assault rifle out in the city with your job as CLASSIFIED then that's also failRP.
Putting your job to CLASSIFIED doesn't automatically mean you should walk around with an AK47 out in the city.

I will not repeat this anymore. If I see you doing this in the future and I punish you for it, then this is your warning and I will then direct you to this UBR.

Quote:Izzies palace is very close to the Nexus.

Hey, your first correct satement! Izzies place IS actually close to Nexus, yes.

Quote: I am armed constantly, so do not balme me for arming for the situation, you are exagerating things in order to give me a punishment
Then you will take the consequences if you get banned for failRPing as a result of you randomly walk around with a gun out.
I'll repeat myself as I said in my point over:

If you walk around with an assault rifle out in the city with your job as CLASSIFIED then that's also failRP.

Putting your job to CLASSIFIED doesn't automatically mean you should walk around with an AK47 out in the city. If I see you doing this in the future and I punish you for it, then this is your warning and I will then direct you to this UBR.

Quote: So stop with the lying as many of the points that you just claimed have already been proven that i was right.

You've proven nothing yet.

Quote:You cannot sit there behind your PC and pretend you are a god among men, and because you say something does not mean it is true. You argued in OOC as well as me. You took no responsibility for the rdm your men did. You failed to advert hostage situations or demands.

I'm an atheist, and I don't pretend to be a god amongst men.
I didn't argue in OOC, you did. You're the person who ignored several admins when they told you to end it in OOC. It's you who went against General Rules 5.
You were killed for a valid reason.
I didn't need to advert when I captured the man and held him hostage. An RP was happening with him in the back.

This is an unban-request. Not an admin-abuse-case. Your abuse-case got denied.
If you continue to go off-topic and claim things which holds no facts, then this UBR will be denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Falcon - 09-09-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by [FL:RP] TyqaVenom - 09-09-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Enzyme - 09-09-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Enzyme - 09-09-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 07:00 PM