Unban Request - Turner
Your name: [FL:RP] Turner

Your ban ID: 51843

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: Right let me start from when i went afk. I was in the house opposite the flea market rping with Abergil Family in our bar. I had to go downstairs quickly since my dinner was ready so i told my members afk and sat down in a chair in game. Around 5 minutes later i returned to my computer to get out of the chair where i got stuck in the ceiling above, instead of calling an admin like i should have i rejoined the server to get out of my situation, then i went back downstairs to quickly wash the dishes and when i came back i was banned. There is only one possibility where the event could have happened. This is when i was afk on the chair and the police arrested me then for whatever reason that would be when i disconnected to get out of being stuck. The reason i rejoined then went back downstairs is usally my computer takes a while to load into the server so i thought i would have enough time, i didnt see myself get banned i just returned to my computer after i had finished and noticed my ban for 'disconnecting to avoid arrest' I was never present when i was being arrested so i feel this ban is unjust since i only went afk for 5 to 10 minutes.
You were stun gunned, then immediately you rejoined...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-04-2014, 10:38 PM)Grub Wrote: You were stun gunned, then immediately you rejoined...

That wasnt me then the only time i rejoined around the time this happened was because i was stuck in a ceiling, please can you check the logs to make sure it was actually me? I was afk aswell so i may have got kicked for afk then you thought i logged.
If you want us to check logs, then please let us know what server you were on, and what time this ban occured to the best of your knowledge.
(08-05-2014, 05:08 PM)Faustie Wrote: If you want us to check logs, then please let us know what server you were on, and what time this ban occured to the best of your knowledge.

I was on V2D and the ban occured the 4th of August around 7pm
An AFK person does not rejoin immediately as soon as they were tazed. You literally rejoined in the timespan of a second.

Denied
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub