[Bug] Losing tools when handcuffed
Title of Bug: Losing tools when handcuffed.

Description: You should get all your tools back when you are unhandcuffed such as the camera or your car keys.
I think you should loose your items for 5 minutes. This is to prevent the hostage taker from getting shot in the back by the police officers, just as they have been released.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(09-07-2014, 04:58 PM)Link66 Wrote: I think you should loose your items for 5 minutes. This is to prevent the hostage taker from getting shot in the back by the police officers, just as they have been released.

Weapons are placed back into the owners inventory.
+ Support. Link's idea is decent. Mabye half time for donators, I hostage people quite frequently. But why take your car keys and camera?
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
I agree it always annoys me to lose my camera and Keys after being hostaged or even just having a meeting with the president.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I think it's fine as it is, all you have to do is enter a car, and you'll get the stuff back.
(09-14-2014, 06:34 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I think it's fine as it is, all you have to do is enter a car, and you'll get the stuff back.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you don't get keys or camera back. (I'll test that next time I'm online)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
(09-14-2014, 08:15 PM)BlackForestAdam Wrote:
(09-14-2014, 06:34 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I think it's fine as it is, all you have to do is enter a car, and you'll get the stuff back.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you don't get keys or camera back. (I'll test that next time I'm online)

That's only for police I think to get there weapons back.
If you are a citizen and have been handcuffed, getting inside a car will not return your keys nor camera.
Should be fixed