Ban Request
Player name: Vodka

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:28386171(there was two others)

Time in GMT: Approx 8pm-8.30pm

Summary: I had two of my clan mates, one high rank, on initiate, I was teaching him how to build in UM, Vodka as a fireman rammed into the sidewall of our base, got out and just started messing around, so as an example, I let him hostage him, we took him in and put him in our jail for a while, he killed himself to get out of jail(Lt. Grub as witness) and we were shocked by this, so so once we finished our main structure, I was put on lookout while the initiate was on BRB, I spot Vodka cutting about the treeline towards us holstering something, me thinking it was going to be a revenge RDM I then saw a part of a Galil so I fired a warning shot, he kept on going so I opened fire, I jumped down from the post, he killed me and the rest of my team, we waited a while and I actually timed it, I will admit I broke NLR twice. (once by around 23s, other by around 30s) he RDM'ed me again, they sent in police, he killed them too,After waiting it out I came back and shot at him(Headshot with a AWP and he didnt die!) so I got my mac-10 out and he killed me. we waited it out until adventually he came out, attempted to hostage me outside evocity cause I asked for my dropped weapons back, he then killed me. I had counted 11 RDM including me three times, my mate 3, and my initiate twice, and and the rest being three cops.

In the end the summary comes to, killing himself in jail, random raid without yelling raid, random hostage, RDM and revenge killing and random car theft. No reason for raiding

Evidence:
The two main reasons I tried to get back to my base, was to get sufficient video footage, I am trying to upload to youtube but its saying my data is corrupt?

I have four other witnesses :
Lt. Grub
Moetdatnouecht
Geels
Smilenator

He will probably post some sort of defence, but ive discussed about this post will all the witnesses, and they say its appropriate.

Thank you for reading, but mostly, thank you for your time.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-19-2011, 10:30 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Player name: Vodka

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:28386171(there was two others)

Time in GMT: Approx 8pm-8.30pm

Summary: I had two of my clan mates, one high rank, on initiate, I was teaching him how to build in UM, Vodka as a fireman rammed into the sidewall of our base, got out and just started messing around, so as an example, I let him hostage him, we took him in and put him in our jail for a while, he killed himself to get out of jail(Lt. Grub as witness) and we were shocked by this, so so once we finished our main structure, I was put on lookout while the initiate was on BRB, I spot Vodka cutting about the treeline towards us holstering something, me thinking it was going to be a revenge RDM I then saw a part of a Galil so I fired a warning shot, he kept on going so I opened fire, I jumped down from the post, he killed me and the rest of my team, we waited a while and I actually timed it, I will admit I broke NLR twice. (once by around 23s, other by around 30s) he RDM'ed me again, they sent in police, he killed them too,After waiting it out I came back and shot at him(Headshot with a AWP and he didnt die!) so I got my mac-10 out and he killed me. we waited it out until adventually he came out, attempted to hostage me outside evocity cause I asked for my dropped weapons back, he then killed me. I had counted 11 RDM including me three times, my mate 3, and my initiate twice, and and the rest being three cops.

In the end the summary comes to, killing himself in jail, random raid without yelling raid, random hostage, RDM and revenge killing and random car theft. No reason for raiding

Evidence:
The two main reasons I tried to get back to my base, was to get sufficient video footage, I am trying to upload to youtube but its saying my data is corrupt?

I have four other witnesses :
Lt. Grub
Moetdatnouecht
Geels
Smilenator

He will probably post some sort of defence, but ive discussed about this post will all the witnesses, and they say its appropriate.

Thank you for reading, but mostly, thank you for your time.

C'mon ffs. Thought u had better proof than witness. Was excited to see ur evidence... But i can show u my evidence of u random tied-me up when i was a firemen. But it will only cause flame. Well well.

I have had a problem with vodka myself, vodka rdms people all the time and with an aimbot.
(08-19-2011, 10:48 PM)Vodka Wrote: C'mon ffs. Thought u had better proof than witness. Was excited to see ur evidence... But i can show u my evidence of u random tied-me up when i was a firemen. But it will only cause flame. Well well.

You can't talk about random tying up...
i also had trouble with vodka.

i also got a witness named killahduck , and another rebel i dont know.

he ran in , and gunpointed at me. a rebel killed him from behind. only to see vodka run bk (breaking nlr) and rdming each and every1 of us.
Closed, no evidence.