Un-Ban Request on [FL:RP] DanManC467
Your name: [FL:RP] DanManC467 (STEAM_0:0:80374954)

Your ban ID: 53372

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: RapeRP

Involved: I am not sure of the name of who was involved. Please check v2d logs.

Why we should unban you: I was in the tides hotel, minding my own buisness when a lady come up and says hey sexy, want to go have fun. I followed her into a room and she typed "/me takes clothes off" she began to say stuff like "oh yeah stick it in" and "/me moans". Yeah i went along with it and she said "ok, lets sleep" we 'slept' on the bed and she woke up and ran to the apartments. i followed. She sent a request to the government saying "help, a crazy man is trying to rape me. I ran off and came back up a couple minutes later and a SRU was in there talking to her. I thought the SRU responded to the request, but it was [FL:M] Link66. Yes, i went along with it, and yes i do deserve to be punished. BUT... she is the one that started it, yes she was not punished. she is the one that did all the /me commands with sexual actions. I was banned and i checked for how long. 1 day, i guess i will have to wait. then, i checked to see if she got banned also. No she didn't, AND my ban was extended to 1 month. I believe my ban should be shortened and she should also receive a ban, because she A.Started it B.Went along with it. Please do not remove my ban completely because i was wrong, but i do ask that it be shortened.
Approved.