Ban Request for 25 minutes Hostage and rdm raiding
(09-06-2014, 06:24 PM)LinkedMagic Wrote: It was Bruno and duck. I had no clue about you being hostaged so. The raid was justified.
Ok. But why was the raid justified? I did nothing to the Corleons. I also selled some of u some stuff
FIRST OFF! It was kie who hostaged you! I was following orders, Second bruno didn't do bugger all. Kie Hostaged you so i put you away and kept an eye on you till we disgust what to do. Kie picked the lock and started raiding so i was following orders i thought as you gave us problems and shot or punched one of our members we had beef so kie started raiding so when he radios in need i will follow him in aid. As i said Bruno is 100% innocent. Kie had a reason for hostage so i went along with it because he said to me that you punched or killed some of our mafia, Plus YOU BASED AS BMD! You had contra at MTL and BASED! Wasn't my idea to raid.
I want the reason for the raid. Tell me the reason why Corleone get inside of my house.
I just got there and 5-6 corleone members where standing infront of my door and inside and where destoying my weed, then i got hostaged from behind again, then u destroyed my contra.
(09-06-2014, 06:47 PM)KamiKatze Wrote: I want the reason for the raid. Tell me the reason why Corleone get inside of my house.
I just got there and 5-6 corleone members where standing infront of my door and inside and where destoying my weed, then i got hostaged from behind again, then u destroyed my contra.

So you and Callum were driving in the same vehicle.
Callum gets out and starts shooting at me, so I kill him.
Your responsible for him because you were clearly with him.
I saw you and your friend (the guy who was shooting at me.) at the base.
I assumed you were basing together.
- Did you know you're not allowed to base as a BMD?
- Did you know that you broke NLR by returning to us?
-no i didnt know that i cant base as BMD
-i didnt died in my house, so i didnt broke NLR
-we wasnt in same building
You were in the same building for quite a while so as kie said he assumed etc.

Theres a br posted by me for the basing as a bmd
yes he visited me. Then i said go and take the other house this is mine to the BMD.
Request on Duck reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

Request on [FL:RP]LinkedMagic reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Request on [FL:RP] Kie413 reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team