Unban Request [TNN] Jamie
My name:[TNN] Jamie

Your ban ID: 53334

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Mass prop kill, not here to RP (which is complete bullshit)

Involved: Flow Rider

Why we should unban you: Ok, so i got banned for MASS prop killing which is bullshit because i was RP'ing all night and went two fuck wits came on the server and they mass prop killed everyone they could, propblocked and just about every rule they broke. So they were prop blocking and prop killing me OVER and OVER and i tried contacted a mod or admin, but no one came for about 5 or 6 hours and when one did come, I had enough of getting prop killed by (Flow Rider can't remember the other guys name because it was really long) so i retaliated and seen as though i had no weapons on me, I had to resort with props as self defence and as soon as a mod or admin arrived (they went undercover I think) they ONLY spotted me with a prop and i got a ban while the two other rule breakers got away with breaking every single rule for about 6 hours and didn't get bans. Ok, i understand i shouldn't of used props but when i have no weapons and the mods and admins are just ignoring everyone asking them to come on there is nothing i can do other than self defence. All I'm asking for is atleast a ban shorten. (the people who were on the server that night can back me up on Flow rider breaking all the rules for hours and hours and no mods or admins even coming on to help)
Quote:Unban rules

3. Keep your request objective and prevent strong language.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Im sorry about the language but im really annoyed about this,
(09-06-2014, 02:50 PM)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ‏ Jamie Wrote: My name:[TNN] Jamie

Your ban ID: 53334

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Mass prop kill, not here to RP (which is complete bullshit)

Involved: Flow Rider

Why we should unban you: Ok, so i got banned for MASS prop killing which is bullshit because i was RP'ing all night and went two *** wits came on the server and they mass prop killed everyone they could, propblocked and just about every rule they broke. So they were prop blocking and prop killing me OVER and OVER and i tried contacted a mod or admin, but no one came for about 5 or 6 hours and when one did come, I had enough of getting prop killed by (Flow Rider can't remember the other guys name because it was really long) so i retaliated and seen as though i had no weapons on me, I had to resort with props as self defence and as soon as a mod or admin arrived (they went undercover I think) they ONLY spotted me with a prop and i got a ban while the two other rule breakers got away with breaking every single rule for about 6 hours and didn't get bans. Ok, i understand i shouldn't of used props but when i have no weapons and the mods and admins are just ignoring everyone asking them to come on there is nothing i can do other than self defence. All I'm asking for is atleast a ban shorten. (the people who were on the server that night can back me up on Flow rider breaking all the rules for hours and hours and no mods or admins even coming on to help)
No. Just no, I was undercover and you were having a blast prop killing people who werent even trying to kill you. And another thing, all because people are breaking rules does NOT give you clearance to go and break rules yourself. You should have more than known better. I suggest you re-evaluate your ethics in FL. You DO NOT Prop kill others to defend yourself, get evidence for a BR. You should have known better, but apparently not. The staff shouldn't have to be on for you to follow the rules, or to know better. I know you know better.

Denied.