BR on Duck! and Binkadin
Name of player: [FL:RP] Duck! and [FL:RP] Binkadin

SteamID: [FL:RP] Duck! STEAM_0:0:19471988
[FL:RP]Binkadin STEAM_0:1:22027439

Time in GMT: 4/9/2014 20:30-21:00 GMT

Server: v2p

Summary: i was just doing my joB and i saw a police officer random shooting a prop .. then i saw him stepping on a sleeping citizen .. Before that i was citizen and i got to corleone area with my friend .. one corleone stole his car randomly..

Evidence:

The police officer who stepped on a sleeping citizen and the random shooting .

the randomly stealing car (in the second video you can see the name of the stealer when he use the mic )

First I didn't mean to step on the Body, Second nothing else proves nothing and is nothing to do with anything, You have nothing on me.
Where is the proof to display that the theft wasn't random?
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
asdasdasd random shooting as police officer is not allowed too ..and when u stepped on the sleeping citizen it was on purpose cause first u saw him sleeping and then after 2 second u stepped on him .. and can you explain why u stole my friend's car ? as i saw it was random cause we were just moving around.. not something else .. admin can see if we dealt any damage on you and see the chat if we did something wrong and then you would have a reason to steal our car ... we didnt do sth wrong though and u stole my friend's car without a reason..
(09-05-2014, 04:38 PM)Asylum Wrote: asdasdasd random shooting as police officer is not allowed too ..and when u stepped on the sleeping citizen it was on purpose cause first u saw him sleeping and then after 2 second u stepped on him .. and can you explain why u stole my friend's car ? as i saw it was random cause we were just moving around.. not something else .. admin can see if we dealt any damage on you and see the chat if we did something wrong and then you would have a reason to steal our car ... we didnt do sth wrong though and u stole my friend's car without a reason..

First can you see my screen? How do you know what i did i didn't see and secondly i didn't steal any car that was another corleone member, Have you got any proof to clearly state the stepping on the citizen was intentional and do you have proof that the thief was random as you did have high amounts of tention between the corleones, Also i was having a mixure of FPS lag and server lag at that time due to the flares. If you shown the scoreboard it would of shown my ping being higher than an average player.
well you didnt steal the car ... you friend stole it ... i have not any proof that it was random But the admins can see logs and see if we did something wrong and give you reason to steal the car .. if the admins see the logs and see we didnt do something to give a reason to steal our car then it was random
(09-06-2014, 09:01 AM)Asylum Wrote: well you didnt steal the car ... you friend stole it ... i have not any proof that it was random But the admins can see logs and see if we did something wrong and give you reason to steal the car .. if the admins see the logs and see we didnt do something to give a reason to steal our car then it was random
How do you think checking the logs can check every single step you took? Also are there voice logs? no. So you have no evidence of it being random in the slightest.
Request on [FL:RP] Duck! reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding FailRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on [FL:RP] Binkadin reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team