[UBR] [FL:RP] Michael De Santa
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP]

Your ban ID: 53295

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeThe Boy

Reason: BRA (51621) - Breaking FearRP

Involved: [FL:RP] Raptor

Why we should unban you: Raptor was wanted by the Police, I wanted to arrested him, but then he putted me under Random gunpoint, I had my tazer out, and then I changed it to hands and then he Random kills me, I did what he said, I got guns changed from tazer to Hands
Mexico is not safe
This video proves that you broke FearRP http://youtu.be/VKKnjfIFhRo, I didn't do it randomly, In my ban request I explained why I got a gun at you. The reason was: I was wanted by the police for not stopping for a ticket and avoiding cops, you were chasing me, I wasn't going to kill you, but you came up to my face with a tazer, you DID NOT have your tazer out, you had your hand out then your tazer, also it was not random you said "I wanted to arrested him, but then he putted me under Random gunpoint," how is it random if you came up to me wanting to arrest me? as I said I wasn't going to kill you but you came up to me with a tazer.
@Raptor, you can't put an officer under gunpoint for having a warrant, which is failRP, a warrant is a warrant, either you can't kill president or an officer to get rid of that warrant, I have seen people do that, and if you tell that can be done to remove your warrant, then you're wrong, because that is counted as Random death match, and FailRP.
Mexico is not safe
(09-05-2014, 12:12 PM)[FL:RP] Gordon Ramsey Wrote: @Raptor, you can't put an officer under gunpoint for having a warrant, which is failRP, a warrant is a warrant, either you can't kill president or an officer to get rid of that warrant, I have seen people do that, and if you tell that can be done to remove your warrant, then you're wrong, because that is counted as Random death match, and FailRP.

I didn't say that I had you under gunpoint because of the warrant, I said I did that because you were chasing me coming to arrest me. When I got warranted I was driving my car, they gave me a warrant while I was driving not while handcuffed or tazed(Check logs if needed) My ban request was about you breaking FearRP nothing more and nothing less, your saying that I am FailRPing, as I said I shot you because you so clearly came up to me with a tazer, please rewatch the video.
@Raptor I didn't broke FearRP , I had my taser, than I changed the Taser to handcuffs, and then from handcuffs to hands, and you simply RDMed me.
Mexico is not safe
Denied.

You always follow FearRP, no exceptions. Always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always.

I'm not sure how else I can emphasize this.