Permanent Ban On TyqaVenom
Also adding on to what you said at the start about you say you got banned by me for doing the exact same thing he was doing to me!? So you are now saying that I started it nah again I was at bp talking to Jaffa... Suddenly get a pm from you with a link then you start with all the threats yes darksec isn't real they sould cool and stuff but yes made up ... I would have no reason to do the same to you. Again is this because I was going to +support sackers BR on you because of all the rules you had broken and me and Jaffa said sacker you got our support we was here hole time. Also after now thinking I know you were lieing the hole time because I read up on that clan and they are a BIG time CLAN so why would they have communications with you unless your a hacker. And you saying I was there at the wrong moment of time or something they defently was not playing GMOD RP
I took what tyqavemon was saying as defensive in response to your threats
And he's didn't do anything else other than defence talk about responding back with ddos
He didn't start it or proceed to obtain the other guys IP
TygaVenom and Sacker started this as they were the one's threatening to get me banned for a slight break of FearRP. Perhaps I was threatening him as a defensive response.

TyqaVenom still claimed to have obtained my IP address (whether he did or not). When I claimed to have obtained his who's to say I wasn't bluffing? Perhaps I was just trying to defend myself from the threats he made with Sacker.

Anyway, Either way he has still broken the same rules as I did. His threats may have seemed more amateur but what matters is that he still made threats towards me.
I know you wasnt bluffing I know his ip and I've also checked the link out you sent him
Yes it appears I now posses the IP you're using, however I doubt it's your personal one; most probably a VPN. TyqaVenom was still trying to scare me, which is "unacceptable" on FearlessRP.

There's no point in trying to convince you. You're right anyway; TyqaVenom made a stupid, amateur threat out of self-defense and doesn't deserve a permanent ban. My threat was more severe therefore I deserve a permanent ban.

I accept my ban. Perhaps after a few months once it's sunk in; I could make an unban request but I doubt it will get accepted. It was nice to be a part of this community.

You may lock the thread.
Denied.