unban request: WigiT_Canoz
Your name: WigiT_Canoz Rp name: WigiT Canoz

Your ban ID: 52611

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Only me

Why we should unban you: Well i was banned for fearrp and my frends where online and i just wanted to play on the server too and my frends told me to make another account and play with that and i was so stupid and did it Sad but then i got banned both my accounts and its my 4th time with the last one and i have nothing to play anymore i just want to get unbanned my last chance i will never do it again or break any rules i promise ive waited like so long i made other unban requests but nobody answered me please unban me i just want to roleplay
Quote:Rules for an unban request

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
5. You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

You broke the rules. You knew it was bannable and you knew of the consequences if you were to be caught and you went ahead and broke the rules anyways. I see no reason why you should be given another chance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Please i didnt know it and please im sorry i just didnt know and i will never break any rules again now i readed all the rules now i know but please i begg u please just one more chance i will never break any rules again please man i begg u
Quote: Rules for an unban request

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
5. You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.
Sincerely, Enzyme
or just please lower my unban lifted so i get unbanned a day not never please i begg u please if u have a heart
It's not about if I have a heart or not.

There simply isn't any reason for me to lower your ban time or remove your ban at all.
This was a blatant rulebreakge where you knew of the consequences.

Anything else you want to add to your case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
just please i was going to buy a donator rank too please man i begg u
Denied.

Closing notes:
The banned player broke the rules on purpose, knowing of the consequences if he/she was caught doing so. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme