Unban me please!
Your name: Phille Frost

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15409750

Banning Admin: [FL] Andreas

Ban Length: 2011-08-26

Reason for the ban: Massive CDM

Why we should unban you: Well i was a taxi driver and was in a hurry and i was minding my business and then i saw people on the road just spawning props and other stuff, so i tried to stop the car from running over them and my server ping wasn't good so the car didn't respond my vehicle controls quickly, and i accidentally ran over some people by accident but the admins didn't take that as an accident Nervous I tried to say sorry but it was to late for that!Sad Next time i be more careful on the road! so can you admins please unban me because i love the server Blush
Ice... all the way!
I can agree with phille frost there are alot of ppl just standing on the road
You drove in the left side, turned over to the right side and cdmed 4 people. Dont try to lie to me.
You didn't even try to break at all.

Lets wait for another admin to replySmile
EDIT: IsCrickow since you have nothing useful to say here, don't post.
Plus it was on the sidewalk so don't say road.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-19-2011, 12:59 PM)PhilleFrost Wrote: then i saw people on the road just spawning props and other stuff, so i tried to stop the car from running over
So thats CDM

them and my server ping wasn't good so the car didn't respond my vehicle controls quickly, and i accidentally ran over some people by accident
Even more CDM, if you have a bad ping then drive slow.

But the admins didn't take that as an accident Nervous
Prove it was an accident?

so can you admins please unban me because i love the server Blush
You could chum over the server, it still would not change things.

Black - Frost
Red - Me

I see no evidence from you, just a trypical ban request with the words "I love the server" in it.