Why did i get banned i was asking a queastion
Your name: benziehd
Your ban ID: 53254

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: fearRP

Involved: [][]>Nike<[][], [FL:RP] CookieFlo, CookieBeni, me and a police officer

Why we should unban you: Well it all started when a police officer was chasing one of the 'gang' and their was 4 of is well 5 including the police officer and he arrest one of us and then the other 2 was punching the police man (but i was not i was watching, i did not want to get into trouble) well i got handcuffed and i kept on asking why did he do it i asked the question loads of times, any way he said to us face the car so i said which on because their was 3 cars then one of the guys ran up the hill (near the lake) and the officer went after and so did the other 2 so then i went up to ask the officer again why did i get handcuffed and then i got banned. I was not breaking fearRP i did as the officer requested and then when he went after the other guy i went to ask again why did he handcuff me. I dont think its right for me to get a 3 day ban for this if you think im in the wrong when i dont think i am then give me a shorter ban because i only moved after the police was out of my site and if you are a criminal and the police leaves you then you will move (to escape but in my case i went to ask him again why i got handcuffed). Why do I get a 3 day ban for 'breaking fearRP' and other people get 1 day for RDM I though RDM is worse than fearRP.
I was watching the situation for a little while after I got called by TmDirtBike for FearRP.

What I saw, was you 4 running around under gunpoint, all though the officer wrote stop and had an M4 towards you.
And while this was going on, one guy starts running towards the lake, while the others followed.
At this point, i banned you all for breaking FearRP.
(09-03-2014, 12:42 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: I was watching the situation for a little while after I got called by TmDirtBike for FearRP.

What I saw, was you 4 running around under gunpoint, all though the officer wrote stop and had an M4 towards you.
And while this was going on, one guy starts running towards the lake, while the others followed.
At this point, i banned you all for breaking FearRP.

I stood at the car at first and then once one of them ran towards the lake I followed because I was trying to ask him why I was in handcuffs when I did nothing wrong. In real life you would follow the copper if he walked of (or run away). I don't think I broke fearRP bit if I did o don't understand why it's a 3 day ban and not a 24 hour one because people get a lot less for worse things.
The ban length differs from situation to situation and how many prior bans you got.

Denied.