unfair nlr break ban
Your name: ozzie

Your ban ID: 53230

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: breakage of NLR

Involved: no-one other than me.

Why we should unban you: ok so i got killed in a gun fight OUTSIDE my base (not close to door either) so i returned to my base and went in, (not going in / past the place i was killed at) next thing im banned! please unban me as i didn't violate this rule, i didn't return to the same spot.

what i dont understand is: if people can crash there car and wait for NLR to be over on the other side of the road to their car ( about 7-10 meters away) why cant i re-enter my base (around 10-15 meters away)?
You were killed in a gun fight that happened IN AND AROUND your base. You then returned while under NLR and re-equipped a weapon. You clearly remembered what happened as you returned to you base as soon as you spawned.
i returned to my base yes but not where i died, i equipped a gun because some pm'd me saying 'good luck in a few minutes' so i have every right to equip a gun. i only returned to my base because of the radio calls which is allowed. not once did i go to the same spot that i died.
please un-ban me, i have a better knowledge about NLR now and will not respond to nothing within 5 mins of my death... sorry for this.
You still returned to the general location in which you died. As soon as you spawned you must of ran back which shows you clearly remembered where you died.

A 5 minute new life rule is VERY generous and you still broke it.
as i said mate, i only returned to the base due to the radio call i had, im very sorry about this and was foolish to do it. if you could unban me that would be great as already missis playing. thanks , and i do understand that your just doing your job.
thanks either way.
You can not act on radio calls until your 5 minutes is up.

Denied.