RT Camera problem
Video 
I place a RT Camera on areas where nobody is but where i spawned Props. But if i move away from the Camera the props, peoples and cars get invisible. Then i cant see if someone is there. Pls fix this problem.
It's a common problem, but as far as I'm aware, it's due to the creator of the RT camera addon, not FL.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • KamiKatze
There is not really a workaround for this problem.

Let me explain why:

The source engine has a limited view distance, which means how far you can look until the world fade out. This cannot be changed, only a new engine which has this option would fix it.

When you have big maps, like evocity, then propbably areaportals are used. These areaportals makes the world after the closed area invisible, you only see what you can see when you look trough the portal. These portals are implented in maps to make sure no lagg will cause.

If we really want to fix this problem, the only option is to make the player get's teleported, no collided and invisible to that area to see what's going on there, this is not possible because you get away teleported, maybe lost stuff, lagg, you get the idea.

It's sad the source engine cannot let us do this. But hey, it is kinda old. Let's all hope gmod will be available in Source Engine 2
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • KamiKatze