Unfair NLR ban
My name: Cujo
My ban ID: 53171
Banned by: [FL:M] Link66
Reason: NLR
Involved: Every rebel involved: Von Tempski, Blurr, TheCasanova, Jan, Zan, Oliver and a citizen whose name I don't know
Why you should unban me:
I was banned for NLR during a mass shoutout from the rebels. I was a police officer, and the rebels were constantly spawn killing us outside of the Nexus. I literally could not help breaking the 20 feet or whatever it is for NLR to count, because every time I spawned, I was right next to where I died. The rebels did not stop RDMing us, they killed a few citizens too.

[Image: piaXCSB.jpg]

An image I managed to get as the mass RDM was going on before I was killed.

[Image: SpxNQYm.jpg]

This image is an example of the rebels, they 'hostaged' cops and then murdered them when they were unarmed.

Not sure about the rest of people, but my NLR breaking was definitely inevitable, and I was banned just as I had the idea to retreat backwards away from the doors of the Nexus.
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
You were shooting us even after your death.

Edit : After looking at the photos some more, this is what I have to say.

We let the officers go after about 10 seconds, we took them hostage because they were about to get a search warrant on us. Secondly, that was not mass RDM. If the camera angle would've been different, you would see a group of SRU taking cover in the garage and the little road behind the bank of America. This can be backed up by the gun shells on the pavement to the left side of the first photo.

The damage logs showed that you had died, and one minute later, were shooting at the rebels. I myself saw this as it happened, however at the time I did not know that you had been killed. You could've just run off to a completely new location or stayed in the nexus; simples.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Right, we were RPing at Slums, doing a group rebel RP (with the players you stated), and the SRU turned up. We had our dupes/bases spawned in at the time, therefore making the small vicinity outside these buildings our territory.

Your officers (before this shootout and incident) insisted to search our bases of being accused of holding weapons by citizens. This wasn't solid evidence, but basing it off the word of a regular citizen. We then drew our weapons and insisted you get out of our area and leave, which you did. Then, shortly after the Police turned up with the SRU and proceeded to lay down fire on us.

We won this gunfight, which was defending our territory. The problem was, some officers and SRU were returning to that same gunfight (within about 2-3 minutes) and were raiding us once again. This includes you and a few others, which were banned for the valid reason of breaking NLR. Link checked the logs and you and a few others received a ban. I don't see why this is invalid.

Also regarding the mass RDM you accused us of, the officers/SRU breaking NLR came back instantly firing at us, prolonging the previous gunfight.
Denied.

Closing notes:
Link66 said he saw you shooting (also in logs) after you died, meaning you didn't really ignored or tried to ignore the current situation that was going on.

[FL] TheBlackShadowOfGod
Developer