Ban Request on [LP] Asuma
Name of player: [LP] Asuma

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54233924

Time in GMT: 02:30am Ish (30/08/2014)

Server: v2d

Summary: After travelling down the nexus from garage to the under-ground garage floor, we came across an SRU who we were going to tie so that he could be out of our way and we could go past him down to the labs. As we began to tie him, he repeatedly broke FearRp running around and preventing us from tieing him and also holding up the raid that was taking place. He was saying that he had just spawned or something, but he still should of followed FearRp and been tied in the situation that his new life was in.

Evidence:
Hi, I refused to roleplay there becouse I was just shot down like two minutes ago on the same raid .. Which is as far as I know normal back on the time I used to play more often..

At the moment there were none admins present, but you may check the logs ofcourse.

As far as I know it's failrp to take me as hostage on the same raid I died in, if not correct me please so this won't happen in the future.

Also I tried too explain them but they keept telling for "Hey, I'm recording going to make a ban request etc"

With friendly regards, Asuma Hei

EDIT: Holy shit I need to lower my microphone
(08-31-2014, 03:42 AM)Rayokan Wrote: Hi, I refused to roleplay there becouse I was just shot down like two minutes ago on the same raid .. Which is as far as I know normal back on the time I used to play more often..

At the moment there were none admins present, but you may check the logs ofcourse.

As far as I know it's failrp to take me as hostage on the same raid I died in, if not correct me please so this won't happen in the future.

Also I tried too explain them but they keept telling for "Hey, I'm recording going to make a ban request etc"

I have been in your situation, with admins that are rping and they have tied me up...

You still failed to follow FearRp and decided to run around like a crazy guy blurting out words.
(08-31-2014, 11:16 AM)Sauce Wrote:
(08-31-2014, 03:42 AM)Rayokan Wrote: Hi, I refused to roleplay there becouse I was just shot down like two minutes ago on the same raid .. Which is as far as I know normal back on the time I used to play more often..

I have been in your situation, with admins that are rping and they have tied me up...

You still failed to follow FearRp and decided to run around like a crazy guy blurting out words.

As I said I diden't abide FearRp becouse I just died two minutes ago on the same raid, and as far as I remember I am not allowed to participate the raid untill it's completely finished, correct if I'm wrong.
(08-31-2014, 08:44 PM)Rayokan Wrote:
(08-31-2014, 11:16 AM)Sauce Wrote:

As I said I diden't abide FearRp becouse I just died two minutes ago on the same raid, and as far as I remember I am not allowed to participate the raid untill it's completely finished, correct if I'm wrong.

Yeah, I understand that...
The reason that I am correcting you is because I have been HSRU - Been Killed in a raid that admins are involved with, then they have also tied me up. So as far as I am concerned, if the admins are doing it... it is allowed.

Furthermore, you broke FearRp if the above is correct.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team