Ban Request for Arffee
Player name: [TNS-D] Arffee

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:32867803

Time in GMT: Around 1AM GMT

Summary: I went president and once I spawned there was a Security guard (Arffee) with a gun to my face, he kept shooting me in the face even though I had spawn protection. Once my protection went up he finished me off and then left.

He also prop blocked the lift to the president's office after a crash. (Sadly no evidence)

Evidence:
[Image: ArffeeRdm.jpg]
I really don't see any evidence of him shooting or prop blocking....
I am a witness to this incident. He became the president and literally a minute later he was dead. He said that he was killed by this guy, and we were all in the same chatroom talking when this happened.

Edit: Look at his health as well. It is at 64, how else could the president receive damage? He had to of been shot. And his hunger is at 52, that's about how much hunger you have after a minute of changing your job.
Ok I guess. I am just suggesting,

Maybe he doesn't like him being pres and just wanted to kill him? (Remember I am just saying)

And there is no proof of prop block >.>.
I have had problems with this guy in the past the first over night RP session I had he didnt even try to RP I saw him not doing anything I was talking to people and telling them what they did wrong as I wished a admin would come online and see a different guys base while he was a chef and he started insulting me I thought maybe he just had a rough day and let it slide I see he cant RP at all then. I see he RDMed, Job-Spawn Camped and Fail RPed I would probably also call that a random raid even if the President gets spawn immunity it may not be enough to survive guys who are that aggressive.
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history