Ban Request - Ivan Tempski - Failrp.
Name of player: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68782868

Time in GMT: 7pm-7:30pm

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically, Ivan Tempski had set up a bank with his friends. Whilst preparing the bank, people crowded into the area in which he was building. He then decided to take out a knife and attempted to stab anyone. I believe that this is FailRP due to the fact that a banker would never get out a knife - and then even attempt to stab someone with it.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/ZVPENMF7AGs

(this will be uploaded by the time you see this ban request.)

I know this footage is edited, if you need the full footage, just ask.
(The real footage is about 10 mins long and therefor may take some time to render/upload.
Accused user has been contacted
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I was only using the weapon so people would leave us alone.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
What so when the bank of England gets over crowded you decide to crowd control.
You just go up to the kitchen, grab a knife and go out and start telling everyone to get out.
No, that would not happen in real life at all, and it would be FailRP on fearless.
I've made my point here.
We were trying to prepare for a Bank Robbery RP, but everyone was refusing to leave. I think we had the right to use force to be perfectly honest.
So you as Bank Worker took out a knife in a bank and started to use it so people would leave the Bank? Would you honestly see that in real life? That is FailRP and you should know that. You can't force people to leave a public place like that just for your RP. You opened the bank agreeing to the terms that people will be there to take loans or whatever. You can't as Bank Worker take out a knife and threaten them to leave. It'd be a WHOLE other story if it was a Security Guard (although using a knife isn't really for the bank type of security guard), but you were a bank worker. I fail to see how this was justified.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-29-2014, 10:26 AM)StrikerHD Wrote: We were trying to prepare for a Bank Robbery RP, but everyone was refusing to leave. I think we had the right to use force to be perfectly honest.

Ah yes.
Theirs a thing called 911, I heard its called /request on fearless.

I believe the smartest solution would of been to gone

"/request The bank of america is been a little over crowded, could you kindly help us to get them to leave? Thank you."
Ban Request has been approved. A blacklist and a Ban has been apply due to the hefty amount of hours the Accused user has.
Kind Regards,
Floodify