Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd
Name of player: Jizes and Manbon the 2nd

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)

Jizes - STEAM_0:1:37746669
Manbon the 2nd - STEAM_0:1:93223347

Time in GMT: before 15 - 20 mins

Server: v33x

Summary: The president got raided (I didnt raid him) so I decided to be the president, then 2 random guys that were trying to get me banned all day long by saying that I broke NLR, which I clearly didnt and I have proofs that will prove that I didnt if they will try to say that I did, so they came to me in the
elevator and asked me if I want them to protect me or sometthing (I dont really sure, because their accent) so I said no and kept walking for the nexus lobby, then they suddenly asked me for money protection or something, I dont even know what does it mean, but they never protected me because I just switched to the president job before few mins so I refused, then they aimed guns on me and kept saying that I am breaking FearRP (again I didnt) they just randomly aimed their guns on me and kept asking for money protection I kept refuse, and they started to shoot me and killed me and was an obivous random raid.
he also told me that admin said he is allowed to kill me for that reason
and Jizes has 500 hours and 2 rp points

Evidence:
There is like 15 on his profile steam, so pls go there
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

so their claim to kill me that I ignored them, but they posted a video thats shows that I know hebrew (which I dont) and according to their translate - la rotze = I dont want, which mean I did say I dont want proection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9OiLWYN...vJWDs3GhSg
also I dont think they can take me as a random hostage, because I dont want to pay them money protection, because they simply never protected me and when they asked to protect me I said that I dont want protection and also I just switched to the president job.
and thats what they said was the reason for killing me, but then O - yeah told them it was random raid, and they answear "No we hate this president" - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=307161974

also Jizes also wrote about another time that he raided me (which was random raid as well, because he randomly took me as a hostage) I am saying it just to make sure things wont become confusing.
Witness:
I was in the elevator when they came in with AK-47's and randomly asking for money. They weren't an agency to protect the president nor mafia, just said Classified as a job. They asked a few more times then when the president was in the lobby they Shot and killed him as he was building a nexus lobby.

Evidence:
Inside Elevator:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=307161915
Shooting President:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=307161933
Manbon leaving Nexus after killing president
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=307161974
Jizes leaving nexus after killing president
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=307161965
Ѻ✏Уε@н!!!
Im Jizes,
We werent trying to get you banned all, You came at the start to our villa as president, You SRU decided he should shoot me so my friend took him out, it was you and your friend left in our base, I decided to let you live i offered you a choice, Leave the place as alive and never come back, or die,
You decided to use your radio to call all the cops to the villas,
we killed you, You came back with all the police force,
We took you all out 3 times, Even Fosti said it was radio abuse what you did,

And when you were a president, We came up to your office, Trying to offer you protection,
You kept saying you are not allowed to raid me im a new president, bla bla bla
Kept saying out accent sucks even tho we are speaking the same language you decided to say crap on our accent and you didnt want to speak with us on our language,
We kept speaking with you about protection, You kept ignoring and walking away,
I decided i had enough of you, Told you i want protection money. you kept ignoring and walking away,
Me and my friend decided to aim our weapons on you, You kept walking away even tho we told you to stop, You completely ignored us and kept walking away,
So i decided i had enough trying to speak with a kid like you so i shoot you down,

And as to what [AG] O-yeah said, He wasnt building at all
And your pics dosent even show the chat, I request you to get a record of this,
The president (Hatol / CowardAgent i guess) kept mumbling that he is recording, Go ahead upload it and let the admins judge.

Regards
Jizes \ DoDiDoFTW
(08-29-2014, 04:26 AM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: Im Jizes,
We werent trying to get you banned all, You came at the start to our villa as president, You SRU decided he should shoot me so my friend took him out, it was you and your friend left in our base, I decided to let you live i offered you a choice, Leave the place as alive and never come back, or die,
You decided to use your radio to call all the cops to the villas,
we killed you, You came back with all the police force,
We took you all out 3 times, Even Fosti said it was radio abuse what you did,

And when you were a president, We came up to your office, Trying to offer you protection,
You kept saying you are not allowed to raid me im a new president, bla bla bla
Kept saying out accent sucks even tho we are speaking the same language you decided to say crap on our accent and you didnt want to speak with us on our language,
We kept speaking with you about protection, You kept ignoring and walking away,
I decided i had enough of you, Told you i want protection money. you kept ignoring and walking away,
Me and my friend decided to aim our weapons on you, You kept walking away even tho we told you to stop, You completely ignored us and kept walking away,
So i decided i had enough trying to speak with a kid like you so i shoot you down,

And as to what [AG] O-yeah said, He wasnt building at all
And your pics dosent even show the chat, I request you to get a record of this,
The president (Hatol / CowardAgent i guess) kept mumbling that he is recording, Go ahead upload it and let the admins judge.

Regards
Jizes \ DoDiDoFTW
about your first paragraph - this even what I am talking about, (this was the first time that you raid me, and this isnt even what I posted a ban request about, I posted about the another raid, but I will respond to the bullshit you wrote bellow.
1. I didnt came to your villa, I was following my sru (because I am not the type of president that sit in his office all day long) which requested me to accept the search warrant for you because you had high walls, I stand outside and started to shout at me why did I make a search warrant on you, you curse me over and over so when My sru open your gate I come in to explain to you why, then you started to shoot at my sru took me as a hostage for making a search warrant on you and then you kill me.
after that I changed my job to cop, got a call on the radio and waited 5 - 6 mins to not break NLR, then a lot of cops came to kill you and die, but we got another calll so I watied 7 this time, and die thats was the last time I died.
I never abused radio, I just call the cops few times because I had to get backup fast.

about your second paragraph - I said "I dont want protection, leave me alone pls few times" you were trying to talk in english and I said I cant understand you because your accent, and then you started to say some things in weird language that I dont even know, then you started to ask for money protection for no reason, when I refused you killed me.
also I didnt walk away I was buliding the nexus, because you took me as a random hostage, and when someone type you it was random raid you said I hate this president, so god damn stop with that bulllshit.
also when I told you I dont want protection, so you said this is not q question, and started to asking for money protection
First of all, You lie in the courthouse, How dont you know my language if you and your friend, Orion, Are from the same country as me, You spoke hebrew with me a couple of times so cut the crap.
You never said that you dont want protection, You kept saying "You cant raid me im the new president" and kept walking past us, Even when we had gun pointed at you, You kept ignoring us and walking past us.
And i didnt kill you because you refused, I killed you because you kept ignoring me and Manbon and that pissed me off, I didnt wanna kill you i tried to scare you by pulling out a weapon but i guess that if someone aim a weapon on you, You just ignore it and keep walking away.
You werent building in nexus, The only time you were building was when you pasted a dupe and thats it. You walked out.
Every thing you are saying here above is a total lie,
First of all why dont you say where you from,
And dont act like a big boy on me "God damn stop with that bullshit", Behaind the computer every one can say those words, Say them face to face to show how man you are.

Regards
DoDiDoFTW / Jizes
Hey, this is Manbon.

As shown in the following video - Hatol is clearly lying about not knowing our native language, Hebrew, leading us to the conclusion that he's lying in the courthouse, I was telling him to obey my orders in English, he said "No,I dont wanna" in Hebrew.

By taking a quick look at your Steam Profile - you belong in Israeli groups, clearly showing you're lying.

http://puu.sh/bcKSO/270a3aab14.jpg
http://puu.sh/bcKU9/e6414f3f70.jpg

And on top of that he was blatantly breaking FearRP in claims that we were "Raiding" with no reason.

We were trying to be nice to him, by offering and talking polietly, until he started completley ignoring us although we had our rifles aimed at him.

Hatol, clearly speaking Hebrew and breaking FearRP

And this event's "Witness", O-yeah, was also breaking FearRP, smack talking a guy with a 7.62mm AK aimed at his face that's telling him to keep his mouth shut.

On top of that, at the end of the following video he has proceeded to say "These black people man..." Which I find extremley offensive.

O-yeah breaking FearRP and being racist.

"No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats. " - General rule #14.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
(08-29-2014, 11:38 AM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: First of all, You lie in the courthouse, How dont you know my language if you and your friend, Orion, Are from the same country as me, You spoke hebrew with me a couple of times so cut the crap.
You never said that you dont want protection, You kept saying "You cant raid me im the new president" and kept walking past us, Even when we had gun pointed at you, You kept ignoring us and walking past us.
And i didnt kill you because you refused, I killed you because you kept ignoring me and Manbon and that pissed me off, I didnt wanna kill you i tried to scare you by pulling out a weapon but i guess that if someone aim a weapon on you, You just ignore it and keep walking away.
You werent building in nexus, The only time you were building was when you pasted a dupe and thats it. You walked out.
Every thing you are saying here above is a total lie,
First of all why dont you say where you from,
And dont act like a big boy on me "God damn stop with that bullshit", Behaind the computer every one can say those words, Say them face to face to show how man you are.

Regards
DoDiDoFTW / Jizes
I never spoke hebrew and I ask you stop stop talking to me in hebrew it would be gre
Yes I did say I dont want protection, and your answear was this is not a question, just deal with the truth, you had gun ponited on me for no reason and then you started to say gimme monye protection or I will kill you, so I kept buliding the nexus.
I never ignore you, I told you 2 times I dont want you to protect me, the server was almost empty and if I would want protection it wouldnt be you for sure.
that pissed you off? is it a valid reason to raid the president? I dobut it is, and also I did respond to you saying I dont want any kind of protction from you, and o - yeah can prove it, and when you asked money protection for no reason I kept saying that you never protecfted me, and I just switched to president before few mins.
how look how you are acting like such a hero behind your keyboard, according to your voice you are 13.

(08-29-2014, 12:54 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote: Hey, this is Manbon.

As shown in the following video - Hatol is clearly lying about not knowing our native language, Hebrew, leading us to the conclusion that he's lying in the courthouse, I was telling him to obey my orders in English, he said "No,I dont wanna" in Hebrew.

And on top of that he was blatantly breaking FearRP in claims that we were "Raiding" with no reason.

We were trying to be nice to him, by offering and talking polietly, until he started completley ignoring us although we had our rifles aimed at him.

Hatol, clearly speaking Hebrew and breaking FearRP

And this event's "Witness", O-yeah, was also breaking FearRP, smack talking a guy with a 7.62mm AK aimed at his face telling him to keep his mouth shut.

On top of that, at the end of the following video he has proceeded to say "These black people man..." Which I find extremley offensive.

O-yeah breaking FearRP and being racist.
I never spoke hebrew, and I dont want to speak this language end of discussion.
I broke FearRP? why did you even aim your gun at me if I just switched to the president job before few mins? can you pls answear me question? what was reason to do it? you can randmoly take me as your hostage because you want to.
This is what happand - They came to me in the elvetor asking to protect me, I said no leave me alone, and they kept asking to protect me until I just ignored them, then they started to ask for money protection, and I cant even understand why? can you just come to the presidnt and ask for money protection without even protecting him? also you friend after O -yeah wrote this is a random raid your friend type "No, we hate this president" so stop with your bullshit, we both know it was random raid, just deal with it
(08-29-2014, 09:38 AM)CowardAgent Wrote: after that I changed my job to cop, got a call on the radio and waited 5 - 6 mins to not break NLR, then a lot of cops came to kill you and die, but we got another calll so I watied 7 this time, and die thats was the last time I died.
I never abused radio, I just call the cops few times because I had to get backup fast.

In this quote alone you admitted to breaking NLR multiple times, as a player with 200+ hours you thoroughly know the rules, and as It's written in the quote you died, "Heard" a call to that same raid you've died in, waited for NLR to end and returned to the same raid, and finally, you admit that you've done it more than once, which confirms and concludes my case that you've indeed broken NLR 3 times and repeatedly came back to the same raid "Because I heard it on the radio", I request an admin to respond to this comment, if actions won't be taken against this player it would be injustice.

(08-29-2014, 01:18 PM)CowardAgent Wrote: I never spoke hebrew, and I dont want to speak this language end of discussion.
I broke FearRP? why did you even aim your gun at me if I just switched to the president job before few mins? can you pls answear me question? what was reason to do it? you can randmoly take me as your hostage because you want to.
This is what happand - They came to me in the elvetor asking to protect me, I said no leave me alone, and they kept asking to protect me until I just ignored them, then they started to ask for money protection, and I cant even understand why? can you just come to the presidnt and ask for money protection without even protecting him? also you friend after O -yeah wrote this is a random raid your friend type "No, we hate this president" so stop with your bullshit, we both know it was random raid, just deal with it

Now, about your FearRP break, as Jizes explained our intention wasn't to kill you, for 5 full minutes walking around the HQ and going up and down the elevator you're completely ignoring our request or the fact that we even exist, if you were just to acknowledge the offer, just to acknowledge and disagree with it, then we'd go away, but you were going on about "you can't raid me" and cursing us telling us our accents are shit, walking away from gunpoint and just being FailRP in general, we weren't robbing nor hostaging you but you just completely ignored the fact that we exist because you simply despise us, and now as a personal vendetta you're also opening a BR, I hope what you wrote is going to get you banned or atleast blacklisted, since we've broken no rules and all you did was purposefully disrespecting us.

Ps. Jack 'money' mondays who said he hates this President is not me nor Jizes, our names are different, get your facts straight.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
(08-29-2014, 01:43 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 09:38 AM)CowardAgent Wrote: after that I changed my job to cop, got a call on the radio and waited 5 - 6 mins to not break NLR, then a lot of cops came to kill you and die, but we got another calll so I watied 7 this time, and die thats was the last time I died.

In this quote alone you admitted to breaking NLR multiple times, as a player with 200+ hours you thoroughly know the rules, and as It's written in the quote you died, "Heard" a call to that same raid you've died in, waited for NLR to end and returned to the same raid, and finally, you admit that you've done it more than once, which confirms and concludes my case that you've indeed broken NLR 3 times and repeatedly came back to the same raid "Because I heard it on the radio", I request an admin to respond to this comment, if actions won't be taken against this player it would be injustice.

(08-29-2014, 01:18 PM)CowardAgent Wrote: I never spoke hebrew, and I dont want to speak this language end of discussion.

Now, about your FearRP break, as Jizes explained our intention wasn't to kill you, for 5 full minutes walking around the HQ and going up and down the elevator you're completely ignoring our request or the fact that we even exist, if you were just to acknowledge the offer, just to acknowledge and disagree with it, then we'd go away, but you were going on about "you can't raid me" and cursing us telling us our accents are shit, walking away from gunpoint and just being FailRP in general, we weren't robbing nor hostaging you but you just completely ignored the fact that we exist because you simply despise us, and now as a personal vendetta you're also opening a BR, I hope what you wrote is going to get you banned or atleast blacklisted, since we've broken no rules and all you did was purposefully disrespecting us.

Ps. Jack 'money' mondays who said he hates this President is not me nor Jizes, our names are different, get your facts straight.
thats the rule I saw about it "NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio." and from I can understand it means that even if I got a call in the radio I have to wait 5 mins, and thats what all the sru and cops did and thats what I did as well (we were like 6 - 7 sru and cops there, so did we all break the rules)?
now pls make your own ban request if you want to keep complain about me breaking NLR, thank you.

now about my "FearRP"
Everyone that was near me could see how much times I asked you to leave me alone because I dont want any kind of protection, when you kept spamming the voice chat asking for protection, and when I refuse multiplay times you asked for money protection.
Do you know why I did walk away? because you took me as your hostage for no reason, what your reason to do it? can you pls answear my question? when started to shoot me and I told you it is random raid you said "you didnt pay us money protection", and also then you told to O - when he told you it was random raid "We hate this president"
this is recorded and you can see it, so just stop with all those lies and admit that you did broke the rules.
also O - yeah can prove that I did respond to you telling you I dont want any kind of protection from you.
btw I dont even sure if they asked to protect me at the start, or they asked for money protection because I couldnt understood you, but from I understood he came to me without asking to protect me, and just said give me money protection just as I switch to the president job, and anyone else that saw this case can prove it.

here is the proof that after somone told them it was random raid, they said no we hate this president - http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5565...sizedimage
(08-29-2014, 02:02 PM)CowardAgent Wrote: thats the rule I saw about it "NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio." and from I can understand it means that even if I got a call in the radio I have to wait 5 mins, and thats what all the sru and cops did and thats what I did as well (we were like 6 - 7 sru and cops there, so did we all break the rules)?
now pls make your own ban request if you want to keep complain about me breaking NLR, thank you.

now about my "FearRP"
Everyone that was near me could see how much times I asked you to leave me alone because I dont want any kind of protection, when you kept spamming the voice chat asking for protection, and when I refuse multiplay times you asked for money protection.
Do you know why I did walk away? because you took me as your hostage for no reason, what your reason to do it? can you pls answear my question? when started to shoot me and I told you it is random raid you said "you didnt pay us money protection", and also then you told to O - when he told you it was random raid "We hate this president"
this is recorded and you can see it, so just stop with all those lies and admit that you did broke the rules.
also O - yeah can prove that I did respond to you telling you I dont want any kind of protection from you.
btw I dont even sure if they asked to protect me at the start, or they asked for money protection because I couldnt understood you, but from I understood he came to me without asking to protect me, and just said give me money protection just as I switch to the president job, and anyone else that saw this case can prove it.

here is the proof that after somone told them it was random raid, they said no we hate this president - http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5565...sizedimage

>>>>>> http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid395431