Your name: Ping-Hotel / Kevinboyxx12

steam id: STEAM_0:0:57638915

Your ban ID: 52974

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: BRA (51350) - Fail rp, metagaming

Including:
Misterbobbie

Why we should unban you:

Well, I didnt know it was'nt allowed to say someones name, and i arrested the person because the president putted a Warrant with ARREST on him, so how long is this ban will take and pls unban me.
Can some mod look into this
Not funny, waiting whole day. Checking every 10 minuts. Still no reply?! :C
Be patient and don't bump your unban request.

Fill in the proper ban-reason
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-29-2014, 05:19 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Be patient and don't bump your unban request.

Fill in the proper ban-reason

Did it.
People do not have nametags 24/7 on their clothes saying who they are and what job they occupy. Nor do you know if they have a warrant on them or not. That is metagaming. That's not allowed in city RP. You should more than know better in that matter.
(08-29-2014, 06:05 PM)Preditor Wrote: People do not have nametags 24/7 on their clothes saying who they are and what job they occupy. Nor do you know if they have a warrant on them or not. That is metagaming. That's not allowed in city RP. You should more than know better in that matter.

First of all, i only said his name. Wich i always see if i look to someone,

Second of all. Im sorry, i thought it was allowed
Pls unban me, i know better now.
(08-29-2014, 06:25 PM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 06:05 PM)Preditor Wrote: People do not have nametags 24/7 on their clothes saying who they are and what job they occupy. Nor do you know if they have a warrant on them or not. That is metagaming. That's not allowed in city RP. You should more than know better in that matter.

First of all, i only said his name. Wich i always see if i look to someone,

Second of all. Im sorry, i thought it was allowed
Pls unban me, i know better now.
It has never been allowed to metagame. You should have known better. Next time you won't do it again hopefully.
Denied.