ban request on Bear @ No Mic
Name of player: Bear @ No Mic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41133149

Time in GMT: 16:45 ish

Server: v2p

Summary: i went to investigate a high walled base after i found contraband and arrested one of the owner of the building i went down stars and heard a gun loaded, i was badly injured at the time but shouted 'dont move' to Bear @ No Mic, after i told him i was arresting him for having a gun he tryed to run away from my handcuffs breaking fear rp, i did have the gun pointed at him first by the way. If needed i can upload the whole footage of the raid i did as i have 10mins of the whole thing, from me going in the base and me leaving the base after everything had happened

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/Nf08UONJiwo
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Now see here is the thing, You cut the clip and edited it which is tampering with evidence. I'll tell you my part as it is. So I was walking and I went to my friend's base and I had my M4A1 out. So I opened the door and I was about to enter the keypad when all of a sudden I hear the elevator go off. The officer (iiXxCoYz) opens the door and starts saying "Oh putt he gun down and Oh Fear RP! Oh this oh that! Obviously we were in a gun drawn situation. No heres the thing, if we are to look at this again I had a gun out and he did, so we can't really tell who had it out first. My question is onto why did YOU break Fear RP after I told you several times to put the gun down? You cant just go up to someone like that when they have a gun out that's 4 times as powerful as yours an expect them to put the gun down. Its like playing on a trampoline full of knifes. So my confusion is what rule a I breaking? Id also like to point out that I had a gun out on you when you were attempting to put handcuffs on me when I TOLD you to back off. You continued onto break Fear RP and I was arrested. That's my saying, and that's ALL I am saying. Pretty much everything you said was a complete lie.
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
(08-28-2014, 06:50 PM)Bearad Wrote: Now see here is the thing, You cut the clip and edited it which is tampering with evidence. I'll tell you my part as it is. So I was walking and I went to my friend's base and I had my M4A1 out. So I opened the door and I was about to enter the keypad when all of a sudden I hear the elevator go off. The officer (iiXxCoYz) opens the door and starts saying "Oh putt he gun down and Oh Fear RP! Oh this oh that! Obviously we were in a gun drawn situation. No heres the thing, if we are to look at this again I had a gun out and he did, so we can't really tell who had it out first. My question is onto why did YOU break Fear RP after I told you several times to put the gun down? You cant just go up to someone like that when they have a gun out that's 4 times as powerful as yours an expect them to put the gun down. Its like playing on a trampoline full of knifes. So my confusion is what rule a I breaking? Id also like to point out that I had a gun out on you when you were attempting to put handcuffs on me when I TOLD you to back off. You continued onto break Fear RP and I was arrested. That's my saying, and that's ALL I am saying. Pretty much everything you said was a complete lie.
I know for a fact that I had my gun out at all times because I have watched the whole footage back I will upload the whole footage to youtube when I get home, I am not tampering with any footage I have juSt simply cropped out where you broke fear rp. Like I said I will upload the whole footage from me walking into the building to me returning back to the nexus garage to impound the cat if that is what the admins want to see I think I broke no rules during this raid as to why I was recording the whole time!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Denied.

Based on the evidence, no fear rp was broken. It is not fear rp if HE has a weapon pointed at you as well. In fact in such the case I would declare it fear rp on yourself for trying to handcuff an armed man that has a weapon aimed at you.

Fear rp is not that hard to follow. I suggest we all start doing it.