Ban Request on Deathcorn112
Exclamation 
Name of player: Deathcorn112

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39114803

Time in GMT: 4:15 pm / (16:15) GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: I was working as a police sergeant. I had build the whole nexus security. I was bugged so I reconnected, anyway that's not the point. After I reconnected I knew that all my props would disappear and nexus would be in danger, but that takes time. So when I spawned, I was waiting for my props to disappear. When they did, I placed the dupe again and started placing fading doors when suddenly... this douchebag appeared.

He entered the nexus garage while I was building my fading doors. When he came out of the garage and wanted to enter nexus, he found no keypad and started yelling at me. At that moment, I was configuring my gmod, when I found my self killed by him, claiming that I was propblocking when I was god damn building! Even other ppl was arguing with him not only me. Since my death in nexus I started recording and asking him why did he kill me. What happened next... well you can see it by yourself at the following video.

Evidence: (Mind the fact that I was killed twice. I was killed WHILE building, then I asked him wtf is wrong with his brain and later follows the video) http://youtu.be/IgB78bESAX8
Waiting for evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding team killing and FailRP.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team