Cruising through LA in "The Crew"
Hey FL, recently made a new video for my Youtube Channel as I managed to get my hands on a PC Beta key. This was my first gameplay of The Crew also my first time seeing what LA looks like. Sorry in advance for the Framerate issues, the game is capped at 30FPS but it dips from time to time and I can't really do much about it.

Enjoy.

I got a BETA key yesterday and I played abit and I'm not so sure about it (yet).
I don't know... The gameplay just doesn't look/feel right imo.

What do you think about it?
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Noble
This boosts my spirits. I've always wished to drive to my hometown in a videogame realtime, which is a small suburb but close to a major city.

The E3 videos were simply a let down for me, because I was wanting a sandbox option, which you provided. heart.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Boosted
Lol.. I like the gameplay though.
How do you even get a beta key?
(08-29-2014, 10:26 PM)Jan Wrote: How do you even get a beta key?

I had 4 you just had to apply early

(3/4 were a gift thru email)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Looks pretty cool Smile

You definitely need to invest in a few new parts for your rig. Start with a new GPU and upgraded ram

Best of luck with youtube Smile
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Boosted
I played the beta as well, and I didn't find the driving enjoyable my any means. Played it for about half and hour, and definitely won't be purchasing it.
Well, i got the beta as well and i didn't really enjoy driving with the keyboard. In my opinion it was from the "Need For Speed Series" by that meaning, really bad.

I will try driving with the steering wheel tommorrow and perhaps upload a video, if my driving will be succeful.

Also, to those who are still looking for a BETA key. If you haven't already registered at GeForce.com, then i can see why you haven't recieved an email.
GeForce are pretty much giving them away, a little search and you would've found this - Click here to take you to the GeForce site.

Happy playing!
So wait, you can drive anywhere in the US?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Nadrickk