Ban request against me.
Hey guys, i don't know what is going on..
I am having so much bad luck on this server, let me explain you what happened.

After my second 24H ban, i am finally able to play again.
I told a friend about the server, and he came to play with me.
The first 5 minutes i am logged in, the crap happens again.

I am driving to the villa with my friend, i step out and the first thing what happens is this mafia guys stepping into my vehicle and driving away. I run after him and i get shot in my back by some guy standing in the villa.
I asked for admins in the chat, but none was online.. ( happens everytime if i play )
I was pissed of and quit the game, my friend told me to keep on playing so i came online again..

The moment i walk outside the nexus, i see these guys driving my friends ambulance vehicle after they shot him aswell. They keep on driving and ram against my car on purpose. I die, they are wounded.

I respawn, walk to these guys and tase them so i can arrest them so an admin can take care of it ( and again, the president is either afk or too stupid to read the chat )

The first thing what happens, is these guys acting like the victim..people come run towards us and start recording me..Telling me i am breaking the rules ( while they clearly did ) They told me about the 5 minute and forget about your previous life rule.

Well, yes..that is if you are having a RP, but these guys were breaking the rules over and over again. The *oh so sad victims* start explaining them what happened and me, as a dutch person..can't talk that good english so i lose in every discussion Smile

I just wanted to post this here, before these guys post their recordings so you guys know what is going on..i ask every admin, that sees this..not to instant blindly ban me for 24 hours again..but first investigate what happened and ask both parties what happened.

Greetings,
Heisenberg.
First of all: You've posted this in the wrong section.
Second of all: You've failed to use the template if you're trying to post a ban-appeal.

Closed and denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator