Unban
Your name: A_C_T_9_7

Your ban ID: 42039

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Exploiting

Involved: Can't remember

Why we should unban you: Well its been a very long time since I was banned way over a year or 2 i'm not sure can't check the date.
But I would like 1 more chance to play fearless, it was the only RP server I liked not found any the same as this. I don't talk to most of the people who I played with before.
I have grown up now and would like to come back as someone who respects rules as I have learned to.
nearly 9 months
really i'm sure its been longer then that, I was banned before I started college and thats just got on my 2nd year
The ban-time doesn't lie.

Why are you appealing this anyways? Why should we even consider unbanning you after what you did and lied about?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
what did I lie about?
You apparently claimed to give money back to someone, something that you never did.

That's what I can tell from the extra info on your ban, although I don't know your ban personally like Temar.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I did in fact find a 1m transfer eventually however I had difficulty noticing because after giving it back he exploited so he still had it also
The person I owned the money too was the same person on a different account who showed me how to do the exploit I sold it too give the money too him, he gave me the stuff all I did was sell it and give the money too him.
denied, being apart of the exploit and then proceeding to do it your self isnt acceptable