Ban Request on Chocolate Labrador
Saying Fgts in ooc refers to the homophobic term '***'
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Look at what I just typed mate, You just seem to be digging up evidence and I'm sorry if you took it the other way.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

User not involved, warned.
No matter weather your homophobic or not, you wrote a homophobic slur in ooc which could have offended anyone.

And Roach, you are not involved with case weather your his friend or not, you can't just start standing up for him.

Regards,
[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski
He knows the word 'fgt' (NOT HOMOPHOBIC) and he takes it as a joke even people we know are okay with it, But you sir seem to be taking it far worse.

User not involved, warned.
I'v seen many people being banned for this reason.
There is nothing to argue about any more, lets wait for the administrators decision.

Regards,
[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski
I've seen you say the full word, You didnt clarify that you werent homophobic.

As you can see, I joined and as soon as arrived was greeted with this in OOC... as much as I see that it is a joke, I can't just pull out a gun, RDM someone and say 'It was a joke'. Nevertheless, I can see that Labrador didn't mean to offend anyone unless this chat carried on further and I didn't see it. Sadly, people use this word A LOT now, and it really does annoy me jokingly or not. People can get offended when you say it, and people who use these types of words don't seem to realise this. Up to the admins now anyway.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Ban request approved. May have been as a joke, but nevertheless, saying such a thing is serious. Roach has been warned for posting in a thread without sufficent reasons, he is NOT an administrator nor is he entitled to interfere with BR's this way.
Kind Regards,
Floodify