Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Before I start I KNOW Jan made a thread about AW but there is a lot of new information and gameplay so this thread is about discussing the game as it is in it's current state.

[Image: Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare1.jpg]

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The latest installment of the Triple A FPS game created by developers Sledgehammer Games and Activision. Set in the future, Advanced Warfare is surrounded by new tech equipment and abilities to allow you to gain that crutial advantage over your enemy. Since the first trailer there has been a lot of new information and gameplay regarding the Story and Multiplayer. But mostly about the Multiplayer as that is where Call of Duty shines. The predecessor to this game, Call of Duty: Ghosts was not a fan favorite and crashed down to be one of the worst in the franchise, it seemed that Ghosts was mainly a "This is what you asked for" game which didn't go down well with fans. They have now gone back to their roots with this installment with what looks to be one of the most interesting Call of Duties to be made.

Here is the Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare MP Trailer:

Let's discuss (Not argue) about this new game coming from Sledghehammer Games & Activision.
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • Envy
Pre ordered Xbox one Version Earlier this Morning!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Boosted
I still need to Pre-Order it, Xbox One version here for me as well.
Oh no.. Seems like an mix of a lot games. Not excited.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • EuanJ97
I'm sorry but it looks like a shitter version of Titan fall! Or what I've seen! I maybe wrong, will probably still buy it to see!
(08-24-2014, 08:41 PM)Weecow Wrote: Oh no.. Seems like an mix of a lot games. Not excited.

I personally think it looks like Call of Duty with new, innovative abilities put in to enhance game mechanics and gameplay.
COD: AW - Titanfall without titans.
Pre-ordered for PS4, some of you really like to whine about how unoriginal it is and such but it is fun, and that's all I search for in a game.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Envy, Prune
No matter what is said, COD games are fun to me. Hence, I buy them each time they come out. This is no exception. Looks nice, though it's becoming more fast paced.
In my opinion, this looks like every other COD game, just with a little update or two..